Chapter 18

[Author's Message]
The girl in the picture is called Mariko Shinoda. She is the only one with short hair in AKB48 and of course she looks good in short hair. But again, sadly, she has also graduated.
------------------------------------------

"Oh,it's okay and if u don't mind can we talk for a moment after work?" Ryu asked. "Sure." "I wonder what Ryu wants to talk about........."Yukino thought to herself.

After work, Ryu decided to walk Yukino back and meanwhile, he also wants to talk about the incident. "Yukino, if you don't mind,can you tell me what happened to you that day? You were talking to Sou from UxMishi and suddenly, you collasped. Yukino......please......tell me about it......" Ryu said. "Ryu,stop being so nice to me anymore. Stop trying to know my past anymore! Why are you doing all this for me!" Yukino shouted as tears start to come out. "Because I like you! Haven't you realized my feelings for you, all this while, I have been helping you and doing all this things for you and only you!"

Yukino was shocked and she could not face Ryu so she ran away. "Yukino.........! Damn it!"Ryu said as he hit his hand towards the wall.

When Yukino went back to her place, she was confused and didn't know what to do. "I still like Sou but........."