Chapter 2

Yukino's POV

I woke up in the morning and the first thing I thought of was about yesterday. Everytime there is a question like 'What do you want to be when you grow up?' , I really don't know how to answer it so I usually just randomly write one. I never knew what my dream was and choosing an ambition is no turning back.

I did my daily routine and when to eat breakfast. "Um Mom, what will you think if I became an idol?"I asked. "Well, you have to follow your heart." my mother said. "Follow my heart......."I said softly.

I went to school and saw Rena and Saichi.  "Good morning, Yukino!" they shouted.  "Good morning. "I said. Class has started but I was not listening. I was thinking of what will happen if I became an idol.

"There will be many fans chasing me, there will be many activities and I can't see Rena and Saichi. But if I became an idol, I will be able to shine on stage and be able to dance with many other members in AKB48."I thought to myself. My mine was still in a mess.

After school, I went to the park. I realised that there were only a few people so I decided to sing softly. 

Just then, someone approached me. "Excuse me Miss, would you like to join AKB48?"

"Who are you?" I didn't really like talking to strangers.

"I am the manager of AKB48, you have a very good voice so I was thinking if you would like to join us." that person said.

"W-What?! You are the manager?!" I said in shock. He just nodded his head. I calmed myself down and asked,"Can you give me a few days to think about it?"

"Certainly, but can I know your name?" that person said. "My name is Akashi Yukino." Afterwards, he just left.

[Author's Message]
Hi! So how is it so far? Hope it isn't bad.