Chapter 11

[Author's Message ]

So as you can see there is a photo up there. It is a photo of AKB48.

"Oh no! What am I supposed to do tomorrow! I have no idea how to act it out!" Yukino said as she walked. "Hey, why are you mumbling to yourself!" Yukino's train of thoughts were interrupted. She turned and saw Ryu in a disguise. "What are you doing here?!" Yukino said in an annoyed tone. "I heard someone saying that she needed help so I came over." Ryu said. "You will help me?!" exclaimed Yukino. "Yeah so we will start with a date today." "Eh?!" Yukino was shocked. "What do you mean 'eh'?! You should be overjoyed when you have a chance to go out with me for one day!" Ryu shouted. Yukino chuckled.

Yukino had no choice but to agree to it. After that, they went to a funfair. Ryu and Yukino played all day and had a very enjoyable time.

Just then, the place was very crowded. "H-hey! W-wait!" Yukino shouted. Ryu sighed and said," Just hold onto my shirt." Yukino blushed slightly and grabbed onto Ryu's shirt. Ryu could hear the surrounding people say "Look,they look like a couple! So cute!" Ryu started blushing.

Soon, it was already evening. "Bye Ryu! I had a very fun time! Thanks!" Yukino said as she turned and walked away. Ryu stood there thinking about something. Then, Ryu ran to Yukino and grabbed her wrist. "Ryu? What's wrong? "Yukino asked. "I think I like you!" Ryu shouted. Yukino's eyes widened. "I am not sure of my feelings so before I confirmed it, you don't have to give me an answer.