Chapter 12

[Author's Message]

The picture above is a member of AKB48. Her name is Kojima Haruna. I hope this will let you know them better.
-----------------------------------------------

Today is the first day for the understudies to perform on stage!

All of them were gathered at the back stage to see the other teams of akb48 perform. "There are so many people!"exclaimed Luna.  Yukino was still thinking about the words that Ryu said yesterday. Yukino shook her head and smacked her face. "What's wrong, Yukino?" Chise asked.  "Nothing. " Yukino said. "That's right!  I have to stop thinking of that matter, he said that he hasn't confirmed so it is not true! I have to concentrate now!" Yukino thought to herself.

Just then, the performance started! Mayuyu's team ran up on stage. The first song was 'Heavy Rotation'. There were loud cheers everywhere. "Mayuyu! Kawaii! (So cute)"

"All of the audience are cheering for them. Will we still have the place to perform on stage?" Mira said softly. The rest hung their head low. "Of course! They have our own live performance and we have ours!" Yukino said. Everyone looked at her,  smiling. Sakura stood at the back, looking at Yukino. Sakura was unhappy.

{Time Skip }

Soon, it was time for Yukino's turn to perform. They went up on stage and did their very best. Mayuyu and the rest of the teams were watching them perform. "That light.........." Mayuyu said softly as she looked at Yukino.