Chapter 16

Hi! Sorry for not updating :( .Anyways, the girl in the picture is called Yuko Oshima. She is always very bright and cheerful. She is Acchan's rival so during the Senbatsu Sousenkyo, they are always either 1st or 2nd but sadly, she had already graduated on this year, June.

----------------------------------------------

"Yukino!" Sakura shouted as she rushed into Yukino's room. "What's wrong with you?! "Sakura exclaimed. Yukino remained silent. "Yukino, tell me! Tell me what happened?! We are a team ,aren't we?" Tears came out of Sakura's eyes. Yukino was shocked but she knew she had to talked to someone so she told Sakura about everything in her past.

"I'm sorry, Yukino......." Sakura said. "No, it's okay. I should have told everyone about it. Thank you, Sakura." "Eh? But I didn't do anything. "Sakura was shocked.  "You helped me realised that I have the team with me now." Yukino said. After telling the past to Sakura,  Yukino no longer felt as depressed as before.

"I have to stop living in the past and move forward. "Yukino thought to herself.

Sakura and Yukino walked out of the room. "Yukino! Are you alright?!" Everyone asked worriedly. "Sorry, I made everyone worried. I am fine now." Yukino said. "Ryu-san was even more worried than us." Mira said. "Yeah, he was so anxious! " Chise exclaimed.