Chapter 9

Finally, it was the day of the competition between the other understudies. Yukino and the rest of the members were very nervous as the judges are their coach, the new centre of the team, Mayuyu, and Ryu."I am so nervous, what should I do?"Yukino thought to herself. Just then, Mira came to Yukino and said,"Yukino, let's do our best, okay?" Yukino agreed and  nodded her head.

They looked at the other teams perform. "They're good......"Chise said. "Hey everyone, let's do our very best!" Yukino said. "Oh, Yuki-chan is so encouraging!"exclaimed Niko.

Soon, it was their turn. "We have worked so hard for this day, I won't let their efforts go to waste!"Yukino thought to herself.

Just then, there was a kirara shining above her. The judges were shocked. "She is talented...."Mayuyu thought to herself.

Yukino's POV

After the competition, everyone waited for the results to come out. "I have the results with me now. The team that is going to perform on stage is the............."

"78th generation. " I can't believe that my team made it! We were all very happy. "Y-" Just as we wanted to scream together, a team shouted,"Why?!" "They performed their hearts out and the judges enjoyed it so the winning team is them."the manager said. "Yes!"we all shouted out.

After that, I went to the washroom for a while. Just then, someone came out and I saw something so shocking in my whole life. "Kyaaaaaa!" I shouted and hurriedly covered my eyes. It was Ryu without any clothes on! "Keep it down!" Ryu said as he covered my mouth. I was blushing hard.