Final Chapter

"Higarashi Sakura!"

Yukino was really happy that she cried tears of joy as Sakura walked up the stage with contentment.

"Now we bring you the 1st in position, Akashi Yukino!"

Yukino walked up the stage and held up her medal. "Thank you all so much! Without all of your support, I wouldn't be standing here. I am really blessed to be crowned 1st this year. I love you all, please continue to support me! " Yukino shouted.

"Indeed this was an amazing day, with that we end this year's Senbatsu Sousenkyo! Thank you all of you for being here!" the host said.

After the Senbatsu, Yukino was really happy and she hugged all her members tightly.

Just then,  Ryu was interrupted. "Um, may I have a word with you, Yukino?" Everyone was looking at them and took their leave.

"Congratulations to you, Yukino!Do you remember what I said earlier...?" Ryu said.

"Thanks! Yeah, what was it you had to tell me?"

"Yukino...I tried really hard to forget about you but I just can't. I really like you and...would you go out with me...?" Ryu said.

Yukino blushed hard as she thought of all the things Ryu has done for her and the times when her heart was just beating quickly when he sees him.

"Um, ok..." Yukino said softly as she blushed. 

"what...really?!" Ryu asked as he couldn't believe what he heard.

Yukino nodded. Ryu could not contained his excitement and he hugged Yukino tightly.

"Ryu!" Yukino shouted in shock.

{10 years later}
"Ryu, do you still remember the time when we first met?" Yukino asked.

"Hmm, I have no idea" Ryu replied.

"Ehhh?!" Yukino exclaimed.

"Just kidding! Of course I do! I love you." Ryu said. Yukino smiled brightly as they inter-locked their hands together with their wedding rings on the ring finger.

[Author's Message]
Thanks so much for reading this story! I'm glad you all enjoyed it and I'm really sorry for all the slow updates. Do check out my other stories!