Chapter 6

[Author's Message]

Hi! I'm sorry for not updating for a while because I was very busy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So, a week from now, all of you will have to compete with other understudies and the team that wins will be able to perform on stage."the manager said.

Yukino's POV

I started to feel nervous when I heard that. I wasn't prepared. Many other of the teamates are also very nervous. "Okay, okay enough! We are going to start practice now!" The coach said. I had practiced real hard for the past few days so I build up my confidence. Soon, the music started. I did my very best to dance.

"Hmmm, You have improved. I am impressed. "The coach said as he pointed at me. "Yes!"I exclaimed. "You, over there, please stand in front. From now on, you will take the lead. " "Yes!"the girl with black hair said as she came to the front. I could hear whispers from the back, they were all jealous of that girl.

During the whole practice, I could see that the girl's dancing was amazing. I admired her a lot. The other teamates were also amazed.

After that, it was lunch time. "Wah, I am starving!" a girl with pink hair said. "Looks like we are not familiar with each other. Why not we introduce ourselves. " someone in the team said. Everyone started introducing themselves. "I am Akashi Yukino. "I introduced myself. So my teamates are Luna, Mira, Saki, Chise and Niko. But I still didn't know the girl with black hair's name. I went to approach her. "Um...er....I am Akashi Yukino. You are......" I said. "Higarashi Sakura." She said.

"You are great just now!"I complemented. "It's nothing to be amazed about."Sakura said.

Just then, there were many other understudies who came down for lunch. All of us looked at them and they were staring or probably more like glaring at us. I don't think I can get along well with them.......