Chapter 6

Y/n's pov

I woke up with someone hugging me again. I see Kashi-san sleeping while hugging me. 

"Kashi-san wake up", I started poking him. I heard him groan.

"Ok I'm up", he let me go and as usual I got off the bed.

"What are we doing today Kashi-san?", He looked at me.

"Oh yeah, today's your last day before you go to the academy, hmm", I saw he had his finger on his chin as if thinking on what to do. "I guess I can train you so you could be prepared for school", I smiled and started jumping up and down.

"Yes let's go Kashi-san", I grabbed his hand and started yanking on it until

"Woah! Hold up we got get ready first", I let go and pouted.

"Fine!", I got the brush and brushed my hair.

"Good", he patted my head and got out of bed.

*10 minutes later*

I got dressed in an outfit Kashi-san got me when he was on his mission.

(Pick any color you want it to be)

"Wow Kashi-san! It's beautiful!", I did a little twirl and smiled "Arigato Kashi-san!", He chuckled and patted my head again.

"Your welcome Y/n". We went outside and started walking to where he was going to train me. I could feel people staring at me and others whispering or squealing about how cute I was. I got shy again and grabbed onto Kashi-san's leg, I heard him chuckle to which made me pout. After walking for a few minutes walking we got to a training ground. "Ok Y/n, this is where we will be training today", I nodded.

"Ok Kashi-san!", I couldn't hold in my excitement anymore.

"First we'll do basic taijustu and then we'll be working bukijustu", I nodded. "Alright then, Y/n show me what you know", I was a little confused.

"Huh?", He chuckled.

"You told me you trained in this, so I want to know how much you know",

"Oh yeah", I got into a fighting stance getting ready for any attacks. Kashi-san was gone then reappeared in front of me I jumped back in surprise, this is going to be harder than I thought.

Narrative pov

Y/n just stared at Kakashi startled by his speed. "So you dodged it, that's good", then Kakashi was in front of Y/n again, but this time she stayed. She went to kick his side but he blocked the hit, she jumped back but Kakashi ran up to her and kicked her on her side. She gritted her teeth but didn't let any noise come out, she ran using her speed catching Kakashi off guard, and kicked him on his face. He flew back a little but came back

"You're fast", he was then behind her,

"But I'm faster", she tried to kick him, but he blocked he threw punch at her, but she blocked as well. She started throwing punches but he blocked them, then the little girl kicked the jounin in the face again. He grabbed her leg and threw her against a tree, she got up and ran up to the jounin again getting ready to attack him, she threw a punch towards his face but he caught and kicked her to the ground. She stayed there just panting.

"You're so strong Kashi-san, I hope to get as strong as you!", She smiled at the jounin. He was taken aback but smiled back at the child..

"You're strong Y/n, even if you are 7", she smiled and jumped off the floor and tackled the jounin in a hug.

"Arigato Kashi-san!", He smiled at the little girl.

Y/n's pov

Kashi-san is so nice and strong I want to grow up just like him. We were still hugging until I heard some people walking, I got off of him and looked at the people. Is that Sasuke!? Who the boy next to him then!? They both looked at us, then Sasuke noticed me

"Oh hi Y/n", he smiled at me, I smiled back.

"Hi Sasuke!", I waved.

"You know her/him Sasuke/Y/n?!", Both Kashi-san and the other boy said at the same time. We both nodded.

"She's the girl that was at the lake I told you about", The other boy looked at me I smiled at him, he looked shocked for a split second until he smiled.

"My name's Itachi, my little brother has been talking about you", I looked at Sasuke and saw him red, I shrugged it off.

"Hello Itachi, my name is Y/n, nice to meet you!", I held out my little hand, which he accepted "Nice to meet you too", his voice is gentle. I looked at Kashi-san, he looked confused but also something else I couldn't tell what though "Kashi-san", I started poking him, then he looked at me.

"Yes?", I looked up at him.

"I'm hungry", I could see he sweat dropped.

"Ok Y/n, let's go then, we'll finish training later", I turned to look at the two boys.

"Bye Sasuke! It was nice meeting you Itachi!", We waved each other good bye and went our separate ways. I was holding onto Kashi-san's hand when

"KAKASHI!!!!", We both turned around and saw Guy running towards us. He stopped right in front of us "Today is the day Kakashi! The day I beat you! So Kakashi I-", I held up my hand.

"Kashi-san is reading, no disturbing", I looked at Guy.

"WHAT!!!", I held my ears, to loud, Kashi-san looked up

"Hmm, did you say something?", Guy started crying waterfalls saying how Kashi-san was cool. I grabbed Kashi-san's hand.

"Where are we going?", I looked at him.

"FOOD!!!!", He nervously laughed.

"Oh yeah, haha", I kept dragging him to find a place. Food is all I can think of.