Chapter 1

"Sarada sweetie can you come down here please." My mom calls from the kitchen. "In a minute mama." I call back.

I put on some ripped dark blue jeans, a lose simple white shirt, and my black hoodie that has our clan sign on its back. I tie my hair in a ponytail and grab ahold of my bag.

Making my way to the kitchen I reach for some doggy treats for Bolt our family golden retriever. "Here you go buddy." I smile as he gives my hand a few licks.

I enter the kitchen and kiss my mom's cheek before washing my hands. "Yes mama?" I look over to her with a smile.

My mother is Sakura Uchiha, she's the head medic in the Konoha hospital yet she always makes time for us. My father is Sasuke Uchiha, he runs the family business and has made it his priority to teach my elder brother Sachio how to run the family business as well.

"I need to head to the hospital and it's still too early for you to head to high school. So are you okay with going to Hinata's? She wants you and Boruto to have her special first day of school breakfast." My mom explains and I nod.

After she grabs her stuff and we lock the door she kisses my cheek and we split ways.

I make my way to the Uzumaki residence where I love everyone and everyone loves me. This does NOT apply for Boruto. We're rivals and no where close to friends but this doesn't mean we want to kill the other. We just can't stand each other.

I knock on the door and Himawari appears almost immediately. "Sara!" She jumps out of the house to give me a tight hug. "Hima!" I chuckle.

She's definitely like a little sister to me. We walk in to be greeted by Aunt Hina. "Good morning Aunt Hina." I exclaim and give her a bright smile in which she returns with her own bright smile. "You too dobe." My smile is replaced with a glare as I see Him. "Great to see you too princess." He smirks while calling me that stupid nickname.

In case you were wondering yes my glare did get ten times more intense when he called me that.

"Come along you three breakfast is ready."  Aunt Hina says as she walks to the dining room in which we follow her.

My mouth immediately started to water the long mahogany table was filled with cream puffs, pancake, fruits, french toast, coffee, juice, tea, hot coco, and more...WAY more.

"Whoa..." all three of us speak in unison.

Me and Boruto exchange glances and instantly I know that for once we agree on something. I guess we can put a pause to the rivalry until we reach school. I give him a genuine smile, he looks shocked at first but then gives me one of his bright smiles.

The one that makes his eyes shine brighter and the whisker marks on his cheeks to look real. The one that has a hint of mischief in it, the one that makes him look like a fox. A cheeky fox.

We take a seat and dig in while having and enjoyable conversation with each other, Hima, and Aunt Hina.

-School-

"Nice breakfast. But now it's back to being rivals." I give him a smile as we stop outside the building we're going to be studying in for the next 4 years. "Well duh." He gives me a playful wink. Making me smirk.

"Sarada! Boruto!" We turn around to see our friends. My face lights up. "Chocho, Tenru,Nicole!" I run towards my best friends to be engulfed in a tight group hug.

"Shinki, Shikadai, Inojin!" Boruto mocks me while calmly making his way to give the boys a bro hug.

I give him a glare as me and the boys hug and as he says hi to the girls. "Sarada!" I turn around to see Mitsuki. "Mitsuki!" I smile and we hug.

"Hey what about me!" Boruto whines as me and Mitsuki pull away from the hug. He chuckles and him and Boruto do a hand shake. After that we all started talking about random things.

The bell rings and we all turn to each other. "We'll see you inside." Nicole says as she drags Tenru and Chocho. She knows that I'll need a few minutes before I head in.

The boys slowly head in too all except Boruto. "You okay?" He asks me with a blank face. "Peachy." I roll my eyes. I try to calm down my breathing.

It'll be okay. I'm not alone. Nothings going to go wrong. I hate when I go to new places that I know nothing about. It gets me all riled up and nervous. And it doesn't help that Boruto is here to see my panic attack.

I close my eyes and breathe in a few times. I hear footsteps and suddenly I feel hands on my shoulders turning me to face the person. I open my onyx eyes to see his blue ones.

"Shhh calm down. You can't back down now I still haven't beaten you in soccer." He gives me a boyish grin making me chuckle.

"You're not beating me in anything." I say proudly. "Well it looks like I am if you're all shaky before high school even starts." I growl at him and then smile.

"We'll see about that." And with that he winks at me and walks in. He knows that I'm competitive and I would put aside any fear if it means I'll prove him wrong. I smile at the idiot. Thank you Boruto...

A/N: BAM I'm back my cherry blossoms sorry this sequel took a while but it's finally here. I hope you guys will enjoy this as much as you enjoyed Everlasting. I love y'all and till we meet again.🌸❤️