Chapter 14

Boruto's P.O.V
She drags me out of the hotel and we walk along the sidewalk. The cool breeze tickling our faces making us smile in relaxation.

We go into shops and malls. We get souvenirs and goof around. We're walking along the sidewalk again now each hands filled with shopping bags. A laughing Sarada drags me to another mall.

"Okay okay what about this." I sit down with our shopping bags and wait for her to come out.

She walks out with a big sun hat too big for her head and some huge shady glasses with a scarf.

"Honey you look fabulous." I claw at her teasingly trying to hold my laughter.

"I know right. I always look divine darlin." She does this weird pose and I can't anymore we burst out laughing.

"Okay, okay let me try." I say after we calmed down. This time she sits down and I go get something.

I smirk at the first thing that attracted my eyes, let's do it. I wear them and walk with difficulty to where Sarada is. "Ready?" I call out, " Yeah come on hurry up!" She whines impatiently making me chuckle.

I walk out to see a frozen Sarada. She blinks rapidly before laughing so hard she falls of the chair. I am currently standing there in heels, sunglasses and lipstick.

"You win." She says through laughter. "Great cause these heels are killing me, and this lipstick is just not my colour." I plop myself on the chair while Sarada is still laughing.

"Wait!" She yells I freeze and take my hands away from the heel. "What?" She stands up and takes a picture. "I can't not have a picture of this." She laughs as I roll my eyes with a grin.

I take the heels and sunglasses off and wear my sneakers. Then Sarada gets me the makeup wipes and I try to wipe the lipstick off. Key word try.

"Ugh how do girls do this!" I growl in irritation. "It's a talent." She reply's and takes the make up wipe away from me. "Close your mouth." She instructs and I oblige.

She then rubs the wipe on my lips not to hard and not to soft but at just the right pressure to get the lipstick off and for me to not look like I just had a make out session.

After the lipstick is off she moves her hand away from my lips and places them on her lap. "Thanks." I smile. "Anytime."

We grab our stuff and walk out of the store. "Where to next?" I ask her. It's been about two hours since we left the hotel and it's approximately seven now.

"Let's sit by the beach and watch the sunset. I've heard Hawaii's sunsets are beautiful." She sighs in amazement and I nod in agreement.

We walk over to the beach and play with the water a little bit getting our clothes wet. "Great now we're gonna get sick." She groans.

"Oh live a little Sara~chan." I tease causing her to give me a playful glare. We sit on the warm golden sand and let the wind blow through our hair while the water tickles our toes.

We watch the sunset and let me tell you. Sarada was right Hawaii has the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen in my 16 years of life.

I turn my head to the side to see a reflection of the sunset on Sarada's raven eyes. It was incredible. It was as if the sun was setting on a completely dark sky, as if the sun was nothing but beautiful shades of yellow and red and the dark sky was just there to promote its beauty.

I gasp softly at the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. The sunset's reflection on Sarada's eyes made it the most beautiful sunset I will ever see.

After the dark sky takes over with billions of stars clustered onto it we get up to walk back to the hotel.

Thanks to our phones gps signal we got there in less then an hour. And the walk back was fun.

We got into the elevator and got out once we reached our floor. Before opening the door Sarada looks up at me with a smile. "Thanks for coming with me B I had fun." I give her a smile of my own. "Don't thank me princess I had fun too." I stopped for a second.

"You know, I like us talking and laughing better then us fighting and annoying each other." She chuckles causing a strand of her hair to fall over her face.

"Me too." She looks into my eyes and I look into hers. My hand travels up to the strand of hair that escaped her now messy french braid and tucked it behind her ear.

Before I can do anything stupid I let my hand fall beside me and with one last smile she opens the door.

We greet our friends who give us funny looks before each of us heading to our rooms to change.

It was not until we came out for a movie night with the others where I saw her wearing my black family night hoodie which is a bit big for her with the sleeves covering her palms and reaching over her mid thighs, her comfy black shorts, fuzzy white socks, her blood red glasses and her hair in a messy bun, where I realised I was screwed.

Ugh so screwed!