Chapter 36

Sarada's P.O.V

"Pass the chips it was mine you jerk!"

"Get you're own!"

"UNLESS YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE RIGHT NOW SO HAND THE DAMN CHIPS OVER NOW!!!"

How did we end up here in the middle of nowhere fighting over a bag of chips is a mystery but it's causing my head to ache.

While shikadai and Inojin seem to be loosing it over a pack of chips, Sachio is driving the car to the Uchiha estate in the mountains and he's starting to get annoyed from all the noise.

Well he's not the only one. "WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!" I yell and throw a bag of chips right at Ino's face. "THERE! Now shut up." I growl and turn my gaze towards the window and the beautiful scenery.

Not long after I feel a head drop onto my shoulder and I chuckle as I turn to the blonde who's pretending to be asleep. "Aw is the baka asleep already? Such a shame that he'll wake up to drawings all over his face." And just like that he growls and imprisons me in his arms.

"Don't you dare princess." He whispers in a low voice before kissing my cheek and resting his chin on my shoulder making us both admire the beautiful view.

"I think we deserve this. A holiday away from all the drama and problems." I sigh longingly. "Yeah especially in the mountains with a beautiful scenery and with our friends it's going to be amazing I just know it." He whispers soothingly causing me to smile.

"It'll be great. And I'm also excited for the summer holidays just imagine a few more months and we're free." I turn to look at him in the eyes and he chuckles. "Yeah don't know about you but I already have the perfect summer plan." He boasts and I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Care to explain?" He smirks before whispering, "I'm going to take you somewhere, somewhere amazing like the Maldives or Greece. What's important is that it'll be the best summer ever, as long as you're there."

My heart started beating so fast I thought I was having a heart attack my cheeks flush even more when I look up to see his grinning face.

"Oi Romeo I hope you'd be taking us to Greece too!" Mitsuki calls out making us all laugh. "Well duh it ain't summer without you annoying idiots." He winks at Mitsuki who blows him a kiss.

The bromance is real ya'll "Jee thanks for the compliment B but if anyone here is an annoying idiot I'd bet my Shawn Mendes albums it's you." Nikki retorts to which Boruto responses by throwing a juice box at her to which I slap him across the head. 

"Ow babe! Jeez what was that for?" I glare at him playfully as he rubs his head. "Don't throw a juice box at my girl." I threaten before turning to Nikki and winking to which she blows me a kiss. "Love you girlfriend." she winks completely ignoring Shinki who's glaring at her and me.

"Love you too girlfriend." I reply back and immediately hear a low growl before being imprisoned into Boruto's chest. "Back off homewrecker she's mine." He glares at Nikki who is now in the same position as I am but with Shinki. 

"And you," He turns to me and glares, "I'm the only one you love so shoosh." He growls and I laugh and kiss his cheek. "Sure baka whatever you say." He gives me a toothy grin and kisses my nose. 

"But I'll still kill you if you throw a juice box at my girl." He tilts his head, "How bout a piano?" I gasp and hit him making him laugh. "Alright you're the boss." He surrenders and I smile in victory. 

"Damn right I am."

~A few hours later~

"FINALLY!" I cheer as I jump out of the car and stretch. You have no idea how glad I am that I'm out of the car and away from the constant sibling arguments about food.

I take a deep breathe and stare in awe at the beautiful scene in front of me. There was snow everywhere, the trees were sprinkled with white fluffy snow and the crisp fresh air of the forest instantly relaxes me.

"Hmm you know what I'm thinking of right now?" I tilt my head to look at my boyfriend who now has his arms wrapped around me and is placing his head near my frosted cheek. "What?" I ask him with a genuine smile. "I'm thinking that in this big forest no one will notice and no one will find us if lets say I...KIDNAP YOU!" He starts tickling me to no end making me beg for him to stop through my laughter.

I manage to push him away making him fall to the ground taking me with him causing me to land on him and an oomph leaving his lips. I wink at him before quickly shoving snow in his face and running towards Kina and my brother.

"Oneechaaaaaan HELP!" I run behind him not looking back to see if Boruto was running after me cause I knew he was. "Oh so NOW you call me oneechan huh," He gives me a look and folds his arms letting out a hmph. This makes Kina giggle and me to run behind him using him as a shield. "Oi Boruto come get you're girl!" He shouts and points to me making me gasp and Kina to burst out laughing.

"Already did." He whispers in my ear making me jump but he wraps his arms around my waist. "Traitor!" I call out as Boruto drags me away and slams me onto a soft mound of snow. "Revenge," He sticks out his tongue before kissing my cheek and helping me up.

"I'm freezing let's go inside." I shiver and Boruto leads me into his chest and zips up his warm big jacket with me inside. "Yeah what's the hold up?" B asks and Ino walks up nervously.

"Sachi gave me the keys and well I dropped them and now I can't find it." He rubs the back of his neck nervously as we stare at him completely dumbstruck. "WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!"

FanFRIKINtastic.....

A/N: Heyyyyyy my party people I am so sorry for the superrrrrr late update I was having writers block and technical difficulties I'll try to update every week like I used to. I hope you all are doing well during quarantine. And thank you ask SOOOOOO much for 16k reads I'm glad you're enjoying the book. Till we met again!