Chapter 13

Boruto's P.O.V
After settling in and unpacking some of our stuffs we got hungry and decided to order pizza from the hotels restaurant.

"Yes that 4 extra large pizzas one pepperoni, one BBQ chicken, one Hawaiian, and one extra cheese. And a basket of garlic bread along with three cokes, two waters, two lemonades, and one sprite." Shiakdai recites the order through the phone while Mitsuki and Ino are playing cards.

Shinki is on his phone smiling like an idiot texting I don't know who. And I'm laying on my bed about to close my eyes.

BAM.

I jolt up to come face to face with Sarada who just kicked the door down. Well she didn't kick it down she kicked it open.

"What the Fu-" but she cuts me off. "The others are almost here we need to act as if we came only a few minutes earlier then them so they don't figure out about the scheme in the airport!" She freaks out.

And then suddenly stops in her track and turns red. "What?" I question. She then grabs something from the sofa in the suite and throws it at me.

"Wear a shirt you idiot!" She yells and runs out. Chuckling I shake my head at her and throw on the shirt.

"You heard her let's go." The guys all groan but stand up and all nine of us walk out to the elevator and press G.

I turn my gaze at the Uchiha princess beside me. Her raven hair is pushed behind her ears, her cheeks are tinted a slight pink, her eyes focused on her shoes while she's biting her full red lips.

Holy Fudge she's gonna be the death of me.

The doors open and we walk out to the lobby just before sensei walked in with the others. "Oh when did you guys get here?" He looks at us suspiciously.

"Only a few minutes ago, apparently we were the first to sign up and they gave us a suite. That was awesome." I cover for us.

He still didn't look convinced. "How is your motion sickness Sarada? Feel better with a little walk?"

"Yeah much better thank you sensei, I don't know what happened I just felt dizzy all of a sudden and couldn't breathe. We walked a little and drank some coconut water before walking back here. Why were you guys late sensei?  I thought the bus was supposed to come at 3?" Sarada changes the topic with ease making him believe it.

This girl is a freaking mastermind freak.

"Apparently the bus company's system had some malfunctions and our bus got set for 4 o'clock." He explains and we nod. I see Sarada giving me an approving smile.

"We'll be in our room." Tenru says and we all walk back to the elevator.

"That was a close one." Nikki pretends to faint causing Shinki to catch her. I laugh at my friends.

"So I was thinking after we eat we should go and check out Hawaii." Sarada walks ahead of us while she swings her keycard on her index finger.

"We don't have a car." Cho gives a valid excuse. "The hotel has motorcycles." Mitsuki suggests. "Yeah but we don't have license." Shinki argues.

Sarada opens the door and we walk in. "We know how to ride bikes we've done it loads of times remember." Niki points out. "Yes but there's a difference with practicing in a parking lot and the actual road. Plus forging licenses are illegal!" Tenru waves her hands like a crazy women.

"You know what. Fine forget I said anything." Sarada looks at us and walks to her room. I sigh wanting to go after her.

Before I could I hear a knock on the door and open it to see our order. Thanking the guy I place the food on the table and grab two paper plates filling each up with two pepperoni and two cheese pizzas and one garlic bread.

I barge into Sarada's room to see her on her bed faking sleep. After grabbing our drinks I walk back in and close the door. "I got food." Three words eight letters to make her jolt up and look at me with pure happiness.

She grabs her plate and thanks me. "You want to see Hawaii?" I ask and she nods. "I mean we're here right and I want to explore it with my friends. I want to take pictures, get souvenirs!" She gets all excited and to be honest it's been a while since I've seen her like this.

I smile at her and watch her eat her pizza. "Alright if you want adventure THAT bad and the others are to lazy to come with you today I'll come." I watch her face light up like a Christmas tree.

"You mean it?" I nod with a smile and she tackles me to the ground. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She squeals making me laugh. After we both calmed down we realise the position we're in.

She's sitting on my stomach with her legs on either side of me. Her hair curtains my face and we can't break this deep staring contest. Her onyx eyes are fixed on my blue ones and neither of us want to look away.

"Hey guys want some more piz-" we turn our heads to Mitsuki who is grinning like a lunatic. "Hey what's u-" Cho and the girls stare at us while we are frozen like stupid statues.

"We'll just leave you two be." Nikki smirks and closes the door. As soon as she does so Sarada jumps of off me and covers her face with her hand while I look at her in shock.

She lifts her head from her hands and we take one look at each other before bursting into fits of laughter.

"That was..."

"Something."

We continue laughing and talking while we finish our food. "So I'll meet you out the door at 5?" I ask and she nods. I take the plates and walk out.

She stops me from closing the door I give her a confused look. She looks like she's fighting an inner battle. She finally looks up at me and smiles.

"Thanks for everything Boruto." She pecks my cheek. I stare at her in shock but then snap out of it and smile. "Anytime Princess." I then walk to the kitchen and throw the plates before walking to my room.

While I lay in bed with my hands behind my head I realise I'm smiling like a lunatic.

Sarada's P.O.V
It's 4:30 and I'm getting ready. Since it's so hot out I decided to wear a bright sunshine yellow sundress which comes above my knees. I put on some brown sandals and braid my hair in a french braid.

Grabbing a brown shoulder bag I put in my phone, keycard, wallet, and AirPods. I walk out of my room and the suite. Heading towards the elevator I see Kina. She stomps up to me with an angry expression.

Here we go again. I mentally roll my eyes. "How did you and your friends get the awesome room while the rest of us got stuck with small rooms!" She screeches.

"I don't know Kina okay. Frankly I'm not in the mood to deal with you. We got here only a few minutes before you all did and they told us they planned a surprise that whichever student checks in first gets the cool suites. So don't shout at me your making me have a headache." I say in a calm voice and make my way to the elevator.

Once I reached the ground floor I see Boruto there in a thin white shirt and black skinny jeans. His long necklace hanging around his neck.

Well shoot.

I walk up behind him making sure I'm unnoticed. "Boo!" He jumps a little and turns to see me laughing while he gives an unamused face but I can see he's fighting a smirk.

"You're very mean princess." He finally smirks as I just shrug. "Come on let's go already." I grab his hand and drag him outside.

Oh how I can't wait to explore!