Chapter 15

Boruto's P.O.V
After that wonderful discovery I stand up quickly causing my friends to look at me in a weird way.

"I...um I'll go and get more snacks." And with that bolt out of the room. I breathe in and out for a few seconds before walking to the elevator.

Once it opened I stepped in and pressed the ground floor button completely ignoring the guy beside me who is dressed up in a suite and some sunglasses.

It's midnight for crying out loud! What do you need shades for?

The door opens and I walk out. Slowly I make my way to the kitchen and start piling up food on a tray after I was done I write a note on a napkin.

Put it on the Konoha high tab

And make my way back to the elevator.

Unknown P.O.V

"Yes sir I found the boy."

"He's heading back to his room."

"We strike tomorrow."

Sarada's P.O.V

What was that about?

"Hey Sara did something happen while you two were out?" Ino asks and I shake my head no.

"He was probably hungry." I suggest but still unsure. After a while we hear the door open and Boruto walks in with a tray full of food.

"Good gracious me were having a feast tonight!" Shika fist pumps the air making us all laugh.

After that we play the movie and make fun of some characters. All normal.

"He looks hot!"

"Oh definitely not."

"He looks like a duck."

"Ugh what a thought."

"Her eyebrows are running away from each other."

"Geez tone it down."

I peak a glance at Boruto to see him doing the same. I give him a small smile in which he returns. Normal.

Boruto's P.O.V
I open my eyes slowly and sit up properly on the couch that I fell asleep on.

It's already morning and the tv is still on. Waste of electricity. I turn the tv off and carefully get up from the couch making sure not to wake up Sarada and Mitsuki who were also on the couch.

Deciding it's a good day for a jog I change into a loose shirt and some shorts before grabbing my headphones and walking out of the hotel.

I breathe in the cool air as I jog to clear up my mind. What's gotten into me? My thoughts linger to a certain raven haired beauty and I inwardly groan.

I was now on the deserted beach I take my headphones off and decide to sit down and watch the waves play with the tiny sand grains.

I hear footsteps behind me and hear a quiet " This will be quick." Before everything went dark.

Sarada's P.O.V
I hear my phone ring and groan in annoyance. I check the caller ID and it reads Dobe. Boruto? I answer.

"Boruto? What's wrong?" I mumble sleepily.

"Is this Sarada Uchiha?" A raspy voice clearly not Boruto's speaks and I jolt awake.

"Who are you and where is Boruto?" I ask riled up and worried. The man chuckles making a shiver run down my spine.

"I'll take that as a yes. Look here little girl you will call the boys father and tell him to come to Hawaii with 3 million dollars to save his son. Call the police and he's done for. Wait for my call."

And he ends the call. I sit there shocked. Boruto...kidnapped? I let out a deafening scream causing my friends to jolt awake.

"What the hell Saraa!" Tenru scolds me but they all stop once they see my pale face. "Sara?" Ino waves a hand in in front of my eyes.

"Boruto is kidnapped...they want 3 million dollars or he's gone."

And that's when all hell breaks lose. Panic strikes everyone as we try to figure out a plan.

"We're not giving them 3 million we need a diversion."

"We need our parents."

I stand in the background trying to think but it's hard to do that when I'm worrying about Boruto's safety.

Everything will be fine. Right?