Chapter 3

Sarada's P.O.V
It's been a week since high school started and so far so good. The whole week I have this stupid question that I will never know the answer of running through my head.

Me and Dylan have become great friends and Boruto is playing high school with the whole bad boy act. Well I don't know if it's an act but yeah. He's basically a total player and girls fall for that.

What has our humanity come to? Today is Friday which means family dinner. Family dinner is what we do every Friday. One time all of us are at our house, the next we're at Boruto's, or Inojin and Shikadai's, or Chocho's, or Nicole's, or Shinki and Tenru's, or even at Mitsuki's.

So basically all of us meet at a house and have overall family dinner. Today we're going to Boruto's.

I come downstairs in a simple dress. It is a white flow-y dress with a flat brown belt. I leave my hair open and wear my brown boots. "Sachio! Come on we're going!" I call out to my brother as he runs down the stairs.

"Chill lil sis we're not late." He smiles at me as he comes to ruffle my hair I swat his hand away. "I worked hard on my hair you're not ruining it."

He just shakes his head with a smile and walks outside. My mom and dad walk out hand in hand. Honestly couple goals. After we close the door we walk to the Uzumaki residence.

"So how's school going princess." My dad gives me one of his contagious smiles. "Pretty well. And don't worry if anyone tries to hurt me I know how to deal with them." I state proudly.

"That's my girl break their nose." My dad chuckles when he sees my mom's expression. "No nose breaking. But you can plan a revenge for them in your prom. That's how we did it." She smirks causing us all to laugh.

My dad throws his arm around my mom and kisses her cheek. "Do I have to go to Naruto's. I deal with the blonde Idiot enough already." My dad whines.

"Hokage." I correct him only for him to me a look. "His still a blonde idiot." He counters back making my mom laugh.

"Yes you do Sasuke." My mom answers him and he mumbles something. "We're here." Sachio informs as he stops immediately making me bump into him.

"Sachi!" I whine as he chuckles. "What happened to you calling me nii-san?"

"Long gone my friend." I retort with a chuckle. "Mama is Aunt Hana going to make it today?" I ask my mom and she shakes her head no.

Aunt Hana is graduating collage so she has a lot of studying to get to. My mom's about to ring the doorbell when my dad just opens the door and walks in. "Sasuke!" My mom scolds.

"What we're here everyday it's technically our second house." He reasons before turning around.

"Oi dobe we're home!" My dad calls out only to be tackled by Uncle Naruto in a matter of minutes.

"Sasuke!" "Get off me you idiot!" This causes my brother to laugh and my mom to sigh.

We all go sit around the mahogany table filled with delicious food and start to chat. "Hey Ru, Nikki, Cho." I say as I sit beside my best friends as they greet me.

~A lot of talking later ~

"So how's school been going Boruto any new friends?" Aunt Selena asks.
"It's been great." Boruto smiles.

"Yeah so great that has caused him to make out with half the female population." I murmur under my breath getting fed up with his attitude. He has been giving me the cold shoulders the whole week.

I didn't indent anyone to hear what I said but they did. "What!" Aunt Tenten and Uncle Naruto look shocked.

I turn to Boruto to see his blank face but clenched fists. "At least I didn't give a random stranger my number right on the spot. What happened Sarada did your boyfriend dump you. Man it's just kindergarten all over again." He says through gritted teeth.

"What!" My dad growls. Me and Boruto are giving each other the glares you would only give to your enemies. "I don't need to explain anything to you. Plus you shouldn't have helped me in Kindergarten if you want to continue rubbing it in my face."

"It's better saying the truth then muttering out things that should not have been said." He counters back.

"The truth hurts Boruto deal with it! You have turned into a mischief making, rule breaking, delinquent who is also a player check all the qualifications for being a bad boy cause you just got accepted." I growl.

Our families and friends eyes travel between the two of us as we argue.

"Well maybe some people should mind their own business." He clenches the fork in his hand.

"Well maybe some people should appreciate that people care."

"HA! You of all people don't care." He gives me a cold look.

It's like he stabbed a dagger to my heart strike 1

"How can you say that we're rivals and all but I wouldn't want you to waste your life or get hurt!" I yell while I clench my fork.

"Why should you care? I honestly don't." He says casually. He just admitted that he wouldn't care if something happened to me.

Strike 2...

"Oh yeah I forgot you don't care about anyone these days let alone the people you have known your whole life."

"Oh I care about my friends. But you aren't one of them now are you." He smirks.

Strike 3

"You're right we're not friends we're no where near it so stay away from me and Dylan." I indicate the time that he and Dylan bumped into each other and Boruto made a big fuss about it.

"Don't worry I wouldn't want anything to do with the two of you. Keep in mind though you stay away from the girls I date."

Strike 4...

"You mean the whole population of female kind? Sure I wouldn't be caught dead seen with any of them or you."

And at that moment both of us jolt from our seats digging the forks into the table. A distant gasp comes from Aunt Ino.

She stands up and glares at the two of us. "THAT is mahogany." (Hunger games reference) She states as if we disrespected Mother Nature herself.

We ignore her and continue glaring at each other. I grab my bag and phone and give a look to a shocked and worried Sachio. I'll be okay. He nods at me.

With one last glare at the blonde I've known all my life or at least thought I did. I bolt out of the house.