Chapter 18

They didn't even get to see behind the scenes of Craven's new film. Alex had come back round to the office, and almost started another fight. If it wasn't for some Irish man to come in, and took Alex away. Freddy soon started on Ghostface, calling him a wuss and a snitch. Though Ghostface stayed silent, and let Freddy have his rant. Then Craven came back, his work being over for today. It was a very quiet car journey home, with their dad mumbling to himself every so often.

"Home at last." He sighed.

Freddy and Ghostface got out of the car, waiting for their dad to get out. Though for some reason he just drove off down the road.

"Yeah see if I care!" Freddy shouted.

"Freddy?" Ghostface tugged on his older brothers sleeve. "Should we at least find out where he's going?"

Freddy shrugged, walking up to the door. Picking the lock with his index fingered blade. Ghostface still looked down the road, puzzled and somewhat guilty. Even if it wasn't really his fault. The smaller slasher went inside the house to, walking up the stairs to his room. He immediately went to text the Kings as well as a few of Shorty's mates who lived near the hospital route. As they called it. Ghostface was have suspicious, maybe it was time to question dad what was going on.

"Sort your own dinner out! I'm going to Myer's!" Freddy shouted from downstairs, and slammed the front door shut.

Ghostface jumped to the slam, but shook his head. He wasn't really hungry either.

Jack was the first of the Kings to reply. "Forgive me for prying to much, but since when has Wes been disappearing like that?"

"A few weeks after I moved here to Elm Street." Ghostface replied.

"Lame use short words and emojis." Pennywise interrupted.

"Hmmm, that does seem unusual I haven't heard that before. What does Freddy think?" Jack replied.

Ghostface sighed, Freddy didn't really care. Perhaps he was used to it after all their dad was with Ghostface quite a lot, and when he wasn't with Ghost. Who didn't really question where he went, but since they had all been living under the room. There wasn't really a reason for why he would go out so much. Perhaps there was another child? Ghostface highly doubted it, but if there was, he knew he wouldn't be able to cope with it.

Suddenly a new message popped up. It was Jacob, a friend of Shorty's. "Sorry Bro, he hasn't come past this route. Coming to the sesh this weekend???"

"No, but thanks for looking out."

"Do you want me to ask my Dad?" Jack asked.

"No I don't think it's nothing much."

"U 2 r so lame :)" Texted Pennywise, who then got removed by Jack.

Meanwhile with Freddy, who walked over to Haddonfield. They didn't have snow, but a lot of dead leaves on the sidewalk and street. Freddy stuffed his hands in his pocket, looking for Michael's house. Which would normally have a pumpkin outside, no matter what the season. Although there wasn't one, he did recognised it. Despite Michael being a mass known killer there, Haddonfield looked still peaceful. Not scary or anything unlike Elm Street. Freddy knocked on the door, before taking a quick look around his surroundings.

"Evening Freddy." Laurie Strode had answered the door, wearing a pink cat onesie.

"Oh...hey...Laurie." Freddy replied, stuttering a bit. "Is Michael in?"

"Killing spree." The younger sister replied. "But your more than welcome to come in and wait. It's just me by myself."

Freddy tilted his fedora, and came in the house. Being hit by a warm flow of air, the heating must of been on. The inside of the house gave even more of a cozy feeling than outside. Despite the fact, this family had lost one of their children at such a young age. No doubt it was Michael's fault. You didn't even need to think about that. Freddy took his shoes off, and Laurie took him to the living room, where she was watching a teen soap series. Freddy didn't know, but he sat down on the sofa. Careful not to be to close to his friends sister, otherwise if Michael found out he would kill him, and without mercy.

"Have you seen this series Freddy?" Laurie asked.

"No, I don't really watch much TV." Freddy replied, putting his feet up.

"Oh, well I thought you might. Since you kill people in their dreams. Must be tired waiting around for the night to come."

The slasher shook his head. "Nah I haven't killed anyone since my younger brother moved in with us."

"Ghostface? Michaels mentioned him once, well when I say mentioned you know what I mean." Laurie smiled.

Freddy laughed, Myers was a mute. Apart from the odd sneeze in science, everyone pretty much jumps when it happens. Before showering him with 'bless you'.

"Michael sure is strange, but he's my brother." She replied. "Anyways about this show."

Freddy moved a bit closer just to see the TV. Laurie didn't mind, as she went to explain the film. A group of Vampires, in a cult who destroy the emotion love, but one of them betrays the cult, and hopelessly falls in love. She explained that it was an intense moment, as the couple got together and had spent a mighty together. They weren't waiting to see if she was pregnant. Admittedly it did seem interesting to the slasher, but he didn't think he would watch it. The sister moved closer to Freddy, almost that should could snuggle with him.

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no no no no no!" Laurie commented. "Oh no."

She covered her eyes from the screen, it having gore and blood, a bit graphical to. Freddy put an arm round her, pulling her close.

"Scaredy cat." Freddy chuckled.

"Hush Freddy, I hate that stuff. Michael has traumatised me."

Michael didn't come home that night, his sister said he might of crashed at the Sawyers. However the two of the of them binged watched a few episodes, before Freddy stayed overnight with Laurie. Nothing happened between them, so Michael shouldn't have to threaten either of them. Although Ghostface spent the night alone, scared and up all night due to him questioning so much nonsense. He couldn't get to asleep. Though the main one was wonder if he should ask his dad what is going on or not. What to do, what to do.