Chapter 21

Ghostface had stayed over at the Kings. The four of them getting into all sorts of mischief and laughs. Cujo joined in the fun, until he saw Rabbits. Then they had to stop him from chasing it. Although today was Monday, the dreaded day of Monday school was on. Despite what Stephen King said about talking Christine to school, Jack went by his back.

The roof was down, the detour road was on, and the cries of excitement were high, as Christine drown through the woods. Going miles away from the school before going back. Snow was falling from trees and behind them as Christine drove fast, being the dare devil she is. Soon enough they got to the school.

"Right are you staying here or what?" Jack asked, as she parked in a space.

Christine flashed her lights once for a yes.

"Well you'll be staying here for a long time then. "Onwards to school!" Jack shouted making it sound enthusiastic.

"Right!" Replied the other three.

***

The first period was already up and it was now second period, the three friends were all in the same class. Today the class was rather full and there was a teacher, which meant work and silence. Heavy minutes went by which felt like hours, and it was only twenty-five minutes left. Then all the silence in the class broke out, when an alarming car alarm went off. (The Car alarm being the laugh of 1990 Pennywise's laugh)

"Penny are you laughing?" Carrie asked.

"Does it look like it?" Penny replied.

The students in the class all went to the window, the two Kings gasped at what they saw. Being on the second floor they had a clear view of the car park.

"Dads gonna kill Jack!" They both said in unison, suddenly they both got a message from Jack through The Shining.

Luckily the teacher was to distracted to notice the two Kings leave, Ghostface followed them.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Christine's been damaged, Jacks going to be in huge trouble." Carrie replied.

Some students and teachers gathered outside. The Principal pushed past the crowd and went over to the car, looking over it. Christine had stopped the car alarm and made fizzing noises. Creeper was sitting on the crushed roof of the car, biting his claws on his fingers by the looks of it.

"Christine!" Jack called out, rushing out to the car. "Oh you're dead meat you know that Creeper, you pathetic scarecrow!"

The creeper hissed at Jack, giving a flap of his wings in protest. Jack dragged him of the car and punched him real good in the face. Ghostface held Carrie and Penny back, he didn't want them to get hurt. Suddenly Samara had come out, screaming as she slapped Jack across the face.

"It's your fault Torrance, Creeper had nothing to do with this!" Samara was sticking up for Creeper.

A few murmurs starting in the crowd, before people started to go back inside. Penny was the first of the three, pushing past his sister and friend. Tears forming in his eyes.

"Penny wait!" Carrie called, dragging Ghostface with her.

"You three into my office now!" Shouted the Principal.