Chapter 27

Today...today was the fight. Not that Craven knew, until Ghostface told him last night. All Craven's advice was to Freddy. "Don't throw the first punch, that way it's self defence." Though as soon as Craven's back was turned. Freddy punched Ghostface for telling him about the fight. After that the older brother went to his room to text Jack."

"Can't believe all the good things are happening whilst I'm gone." Jack replied with.

"Chill, someone's gonna record it, so you'll get to see it one way or another." Freddy texted.

"Still wish I was there. I could easily jump in and help."

Freddy laughed, he liked Jacks sense of humour, but that wasn't going to help. The night soon rolled on, Freddy tossed and turned all night barely sleeping. Every time he closed his eyes, he could see Michael Myers and his grave. Ghostface didn't sleep much either, he had a secret that was going to help His brother but he couldn't tell him. However morning soon came and they went to school.

"Freddy's smaller he could easily beat Michael. Honestly I have no idea why you want to make a bet on it." Carrie scolded at her brother. "We're supposed to be supporting them."

"Yeah I know, but there's a massive bet on the schools meme page." Pennywise showed her the proof.

"I don't care." She sighed, high she changed her mood when she saw Ghostface. "Hey."

The reaper slasher didn't anything in reply, watching his older brother go to his friends. His noticed that Alex's followers had passed him. They didn't say anything to him and didn't even see Ghostface. Carrie noticed then but didn't ask anything about it. Then the bell went for the first subject.

***

Two lessons later and it was now break time, rumours followed round the school real quick. Bets on the winner were being made and well there was only a few who were really supporting.

"So where's Freddy?" Carrie asked.

"Placing my bets on Michael." Penny said, finally deciding and putting his answer on the voting poll.

Ghostface pushed the clown off the bench, badly wanting to draw his knife out at him.

"Shut it you pathetic love stricken clown! That's my brother who's gonna end up dead!" Ghostface snapped, his hand gripping tightly on the handle.

"Excuse you." The clown got up and left.

Ghostface sighed, releasing the grip he left it in his pocket. Getting up he went to find his brother. Carrie was about to follow but someone came and sat down next to her.

"Hello Carrie."

"Oh hey Norman." Carrie replied, feeling a bit awkward.

The younger brother didn't find Freddy but found his friends Leatherface and Pinhead. Taking a gulp he went to ask them. Leatherface mumbled in a odd language and Pinhead just shrugged. To interested in a golden cube. Ghostface just hoped he wasn't going to do something bad to himself. The bell then went again for the ending of break and onto the third period. Just three periods till lunch. Time was running out, and very fast as well.

"Well I'll see you later Norman."

"L-likewise." Replied Norman.