Chapter 26

The first day of going back to school. Freddy stayed under the covers, Ghostface got up and was getting ready for school. Craven had already left to go to work, despite the doctor saying not to. The young reaper slasher did it again with his cereal, forgetting to put milk it in. He just ate it dry.

"Freddy?!" He soon called, after finishing it. "Freddy?" Ghostface went upstairs to see him. "You'll be late."

"Oh...might as well face the truth today, but tomorrow is the fight Ghost. Remember that." The older brother moaned as he got out of bed.

Freddy didn't bother with his breakfast as usual. Not really wanting to go to school either, but Ghostface made him go. The two brothers headed outside, a thin layer of snow covered the majority of the street. With brown slush on the sides of the road.

"Ghostface if I die, then Craven dies. Who are you gonna live with?"

"Isn't that a silly question to ask? Stephen King, or either Shorty." Ghostface shrugged.

Freddy nodded, stuffing his hands into his pocket. Anxiety was flowing over him. Couldn't he just get of it? Couldn't he just...oh he didn't know what to do.

"This is your fault bro!" Freddy snapped.

"Yeah but it was gonna happen sooner or later. Just think if it happened later Michael would hate you even more than now." Ghostface replied. "Don't worry if it gets to intense, we'll just break the rules."

"More like break your neck!" Freddy shoved Ghostface and stormed on ahead.

Ghostface shook his head, before getting up. Once the two got to school. Freddy went to find Leatherface, since Jack was doing work experience at the hotel. Ghostface was with Carrie and Pennywise. Carrie feeling unease, that there was a present from an unknown person. Left in the garage of Christine.

"Carrie has an admirer." Penny said.

"Shut up...I don't want the whole school knowing."

"Any ideas cause it's not me." Ghostface asked.

Carrie shrugged. "I don't want to think about it." She then walked away from the boys.

Ghostface held Penny's sleeve, just to keep him by his side for a second.

"What was it?"

The clown whispered to him what it was, and the bell then went. Unfortunately Pennywise and Ghostface weren't in the same first class. Today was English and the reaper slasher was on his own. About to head off, someone had grabbed his sleeve.

"Do you mind?!" Ghostface didn't see who it was, before turning around. "Pete."

"Rude, but come." Pete signalled.

Ghostface realised it was the skiving thing that they did. Well Alex didn't come to school, but maybe they did but just not the classes. Pete lead him out of the school and around the back. No words were exchanged between the two of them. The back of the school, was were the rubbish was tipped, as well as the packets that had been blown by the wind. Luckily it wasn't underneath the school, as it would be dark and scary. Though Ghostface didn't see the next thing coming.

"Georgie!" Pete said. "Alex told you not to hurt the Cravens!" Pete helped the slasher up from the ground, groaning at his stomach.

"Alex isn't here." Georgie snapped.

"Yeah! Mister thinks he's so smart!" The other one being, who Dim made a very poor comeback.

This time the Droogs weren't wearing there signature clothes, instead they were wearing clothes, that would pass off as school uniform. Ghostface didn't understand what they wanted from him.

"So is this the Droog nonsense then?" Ghostface asked.

"No gloopy, Alex isn't here. In fact this whole thing has nothing to do with him." Georgie started. "We...well mostly I just wanted to know what we were dealing with." 

"By the looks of it something stupid." Dim added.

Wow....did he really have to get the last word in? And every time as well? Ghostface shrugged, all Freddy had tons him. Well assumed that they would be there for the fight or something like that. Made sense though, these guys loved the violence. 

"So the fight is tomorrow, and what ever we tell you next. You can't tell your brother." Pete spoke up.

"How the hell are you two even related?" The taller one asked.

"Baby makers that's how." Dim answered.

Georgie rolled his eyes, that's not what he was asking. So gather around in the circle with a bunch of gangsters, wasn't a lesson Ghostface had, but he didn't mind. Bets being stuck in English alone. With the conversation being tense, time slipped by real quick and it was already break time. Ghostface said his farewells and quickly left the group.

"Don't think I wanna be a droog, not then and not even now." He quietly said to himself, as he went to find his much more finer friends.

The day for Freddy consisted of death glares and silent threats from Michael, who didn't sit next to him in the classes together. Most of the girls ignoring Freddy which wasn't a surprise, however Nancy did talk to him. There was also the constant talking about the poor slasher. Freddy hadn't seen Laurie, which was good, and well he shouldn't complain to much. Leatherface was being rather supportive, which was rather off but nice. Freddy hadn't seen the Droogs of Alex and wasn't even where of the encounter with his brother and the plan. Though he just truly hoped that there was a miracle in line for tomorrow.