Chapter 20

Friday had come round, much quicker than expected. Ghostface didn't bother going to school that day, and there wasn't anyone to tell him what to do. Freddy stayed out the night, though he wasn't that busy. As Ghostface texted him why he was doing this.

"If dad is out, then so am I." Freddy had replied back with. "And besides, you'll be fine."

The younger slasher groaned, putting his phone down. Deciding to go back to sleep, maybe he should try and hibernate like Pennywise. How hard could it be? All you did was sleep, well you ate before you slept. Ghostface got the motivation to get up, and go downstairs. Checking through the cupboards, there wasn't much except cereal.

"Fridge! Don't disappoint me!" Ghostface sighed.

Though there wasn't much in the fridge either. The slasher close the door, knowing there might not be in the freezer to. Well actually there was something, a tub of chocolate and vanilla ice cream. You must of been daft to eat ice cream in winter, but that didn't matter at the moment. Ghostface grabbed the ice cream scoop, before heading back upstairs.

"Comfort eating, cause no one else cares about me." He mumbled to himself, closing his bedroom door.

***

It was now half past seven, the sky being a dark starry setting with a crescent moon high in the sky. No one had come home, which made Ghostface feel even more lonely. All he did was watch a numerous amount of pointless videos, and binged watched a few episodes from an Sci-Fi series. Occasionally having conversations with himself, and replying back in the characters voices. Although he soon got a fright when his phone rang.

"Why bother ring since no body cares about me?" Ghostface answered.

"I'm standing outside the house, and Christine's complaining." Jack replied. "Grab some pyjamas, cause your coming over to my house." After that he hung up.

Ghostface did as he was told, and rushed down the stairs. Tripping over shoes at the bottom, but soon got back up. Jack was waiting outside, and he wasn't kidding about Christine complaining. More snow began to fall from the now cloudy sky. The two of them got into the car, which soon drove off down the road.

"I figured Freddy wouldn't be here, he's been hanging around with Laurie Strode. Myer's sister, and boy if he finds out..."

Christine put the radio, blaring old and roll songs which were decades old. Clearly telling Jack she wasn't one for gossip.

"So how about Dad?" Jack tried to over talk the terrible songs.

Ghostface shrugged in reply, who knew where he was. Ghostface soon pretended that he just stayed overtime to punish his boys, but it didn't seem like him to do that. The King's house wasn't far from Elm Street, actually it sat in between Elm Street and Haddonfield. The three storey mansion that sat on top of a hill, it looked like a scary house in the dark. Jack told him that their dad wouldn't mind him round, as he wasn't very busy.

Christine drove to to the top, before stopping keeping her lights on, and turning the volume down the radio. Jack got out to first and walked to the front of the car. Ghostface was curious and followed. The car gave Jack a bump though.

"Watch it! Or I'll get my axe!" Jack scolded.

"Jack! I hope you haven't been driving her out!" Stephen shouted. "She's meant to be practicing her roles for the film."

"No dad, I took the other car." Jack lied. "Come on."

The inside of the house, was huge and yet so cosy. The first thing you saw was a grand stairwell which went up before going left or right. A patterned carpet was on the stairs, however not really tidy. Claw marks and loose ends of fabric could be seen. There was also two doors on either side of the hallway, one leading to the dining room and the other to the living room. Stephen King went to the living room, and Jack went up the stairs. Ghostface followed behind, as they went up the left stairs.

"Hey Ghost!" Carrie greeted, putting a fluffy white cat down, before giving him a hug. "Thanks for leaving me in science today." She sarcastically joked.

The white cat hissed, before running down stairs. Followed by a black cat which growled at the other cat.

"Please tell me they're being neutered this weekend." Carrie moaned.

"Think so." Jack replied.

"They're just cats though." Ghostface said.

"Oh no no no, not just any cats. These are the sleep walkers I keep telling you about." Carrie explained. "They're cats but turn into people. Though they prefer to stay in their cat form."

Ghostface nodded, understanding them a bit better. The three of them walked down the corridor, the reaper slasher getting chills from the claw marks on the walls. Assuming it was Jacks bedroom, shared with Pennywise. Who was already in the room. In a strange position, arms and legs twisted right round.

"Skiver!" Penny shouted. "Jack says your just as bad as your older brother."

Jack nervously laughed. "Hush Penny."

Ghostface shrugged. "I don't care really, plus today was rather boring. Even tried to hibernate."

"Well nothing funny happened at school, half the teachers weren't at school." The clown untangled himself, getting something from the bookshelf. Dropping a few books in the process. "Twister!"

"No!" Jack and Carrie both said. "You always win!"

They ended up playing it anyways, complaining at first, but soon laughing once they got into the game. It was more difficult with four people. Sure Pennywise weaved in and out of the them, but Ghostface was awkwardly on top of Carrie. It was only till Ghostface's clumsiness which made them all fall. Lying on top of each other, laughing and wheezing.

"Sorry Carrie." Ghostface apologised, getting up from her.

"It's just a game." She replied, getting up as well.

"Looks like nobody one." Pennywise said doing the bridge, his spine arched so much it looked like it could snap. Freaky, but cool.

"Oh no don't do that!" Jack covered his eyes.

Ghostface laughed who knew he would be squeamish over that. Since he like chopping things with his axe. The reaper slasher was having so much fun, he was being to forgetting about the occurring problems. Which is what he needed to do more often, thankfully his friends were there to remind him of that. Although on the other side of the house into Haddonfield, where Freddy was with Michael who had both crashed Laurie's girls night in party. Truth was Freddy just wanted to be with Laurie, but couldn't have Michael knowing that. Although Laurie was getting used to having him around now. It would only be a matter of time before one of them slips up. Though both brothers wished that school wasn't in Monday, so they could avoid home as well as school.