i n t r o s

I like to make intros for almost every story.

So I'm back after a long slumber. During my slumber, I seem to have finally become an adult and about to finish high school soon. Anyway, how is everyone? I bring with me a new story. Excuse my grammar and punctuation errors. I'm still trying to grasp how to use certain punctuations (such as semicolons and dashes) cuz I suck at them.

Anyways, here I'm going to include the basic informations about our food soul, chocolate~

~~~
"I don't want to see you looking worried. I hope you are always happy when you are with me."

A young man with unique charm. He holds a bouquet of roses (🥀), ready to give to anyone he admires. Don't stare into his eyes for too long or you might fall madly in love with him.
(Chocolate's bio)

Chocolate flirts with almost every girl, but when he actually wants someone, he will give his every attention to her and make her happy.

Chocolate loves holding your hand(s).

He hates it when you are hurt or self-critical.

Chocolate does not talk about himself much. To others, he is a mysterious man, but no one butts into his story.

Chocolate is a tease~

(Y/n) often feels unworthy of chocolate, but chocolate always convinces her otherwise.

When asleep, chocolate's breath becomes slow and gentle; it is adorable, especially coming from him.

~~~

(Random screenshot)

(Random screenshot)