Intro

"I'll never be good enough," I cried, salty tears falling down my cheeks.

He grabbed my face in his hands, kissing away my tears.

"You're perfect to me."

----

One evil sister and one heartless mother. Sound somewhat familiar? Well, meet Chloe Pickett, our sort of Cinderella. Ordinary girl with stellar grades and a love for John Green books. She's used to being forgotten, considering her older sister is the queen of the school. With a sister who has everything you don't (popularity, tons of friends, looks of a goddess) it's hard to stay positive. Even her own mother favors her sister, causing Chloe to live in a world of torment and endless hurt.

A heart of gold and determination to win the girl (and lets not forget his devilishly handsome face). Tyler Adams, our maybe Prince Charming. Most would look at him and assume he's a typical bad boy. Well, they couldn't be more wrong. Instead of drugs and motorcycles, Tyler prefers Doritos and old cars. Instead of slutty one night stands, Tyler prefers Chloe. He's got a soft spot in him and he immediately takes an interest in her. Tyler wants to be the one to break the streak and give Chloe a chance at finding love. Is she willing to give her heart away again?

With evil sisters, crazy ex-boyfriends, and selfish mothers trying to stand in their way, it seems impossible the two will ever make it through. Chloe's not some damsel in distress, though. She's got some determination of her own and she's ready to take control of her life.

She's not Cinderella. She's Chloe.

~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! So this story is based off of the song 'Chloe' by Emblem3 so all rights for the song go to them because the lyrics will be included somewhere in the story. Not sure how long it's going to be yet, I'm kind of just writing as I go :)

Hope you all enjoy it! I will try to post the first chapter sometime this weekend or this coming week :)

cred to @chapfallen for the awesome cover! follow her!

(PICTURE OF CHLOE ON THE SIDE)

My editor is my friend @Epiphanousbeauty and will be editing many of Chloe's chapters, so check her out! I also edit some of her works :)

*NOTE* This story was previously called Chloe but I changed it to its current title