Chapter 15 - Restaurant (Part 2).

♡ Chapter 15 - Restaurant (Part 2). ♡

        The restaurant wasn't so bad after all. Once we reached there, I saw that the building was somewhat very huge and looked very fancy. The people going in also looked very classy. It was a beautiful place for a first date, honestly but I wasn't feeling very comfortable, to be honest. I've always liked simple things; a movie date or eating pizza together while watching scary movies. I didn't like the whole 'fancy date' idea but it was worth a try. Luke was a very nice guy (even though he could be clingy sometimes) and I couldn't be all bitchy to him just because I didn't really like fancy places. Maybe this date would be a great one, after all.

          But...If only I knew that this date would be anything but great. It all started when we got out of the car. Luke, being his normal gentleman self, he took my hand in his and guided me to the entry. He opened the door, muttering the classic "Ladies first," trick on me as I smiled and got inside and he came behind me. If I thought that the outside of that restaurant looked good then I don't know what to use to describe the inside.

        It was wonderful. There were lights everywhere, the tables were very well decorated; with candles--to keep it romantic and classic--and flowers. Everywhere was sparkly and glittering; much to my dismay. I didn't like all of this but I still smiled and said, "It's a beautiful place."

        "Yeah, isn't it? My father owns this place."

        My eyes widened at this. So now, I had to make a good impression not only because of him but also because of his father. This was going on very perfectly. Not only was Luke a guy who liked expensive things but he was himself very rich--by the look of this restaurant which his father owned.

        Luke directed me to the table in the middle of the restaurant with a card with 'V.I.P' written on it. I mentally sighed. Great, now, all the attention was brought on us. Literally. All the people in here stared at us--more like at me--as I sat down and Luke sat just in front of me. I was feeling very, very uncomfortable. Having all sorts of glares/stares on me wasn't the most pleasant thing ever. The date hadn't even practically started but I already wanted to get out of there.

                                                 •          •          •

        "I would've introduced you to my father but he's unfortunately not present today. He had an important meeting somewhere else," Luke informed me as we waited for our food to arrive.

        I smiled at him, somewhat relieved. "Oh, it's OK. I'll meet him some other time, I guess."

        "Yeah," he smiled back at me.

        Just then, the door of the restaurant opened and some people entered. I wouldn't pay too much attention at who just entered but the person's hair looked a bit too much familiar to me. And as they walked to their table, I immediately realized that it was Justin, Alfredo, Liam, Ashton and a man whom I didn't know.

        My eyes widened just a bit. I was surprised to see them because Justin clearly told me that they were going to bowling. I couldn't believe that he lied to me...again. I looked down at my empty plate, my hand nervously coming in front of my face; trying not to make myself noticeable. But thank God, Justin and the boys' backs were facing me and the man was the only person who could face me directly but I didn't even know him so I didn't have to worry about that.

         My eyes moved back to Luke who was looking behind me. I looked behind me to see at what he was looking and saw the waitress bringing our food with a smile on her face. She placed the food on the table and said, "enjoy your meal," and then she walked away.