Chapter 6

Katniss POV

For the rest of the holidays I hang out with Peeta. I introduced him to Annie and Madge and we are all great friends.

We met his friend Finnick, who also goes to Panem High. He has golden blonde hair and pearly white teeth. He is a charmer. Him and Annie have become quite close... Whenever they are together Annie is much happier and so is Finnick. Aw they would be so cute together!

Finnick lives a few streets away so we get to see him often.

Peeta and his family are so nice. Peeta is like my bestfriend. I often watch him in his studio painting. He is so good.

Tomorrow is our first day of school. And of course, I will be walking down with Peeta, Annie, Madge and Finnick. I am actually so nervous. It looks massive. My other school was small and not many people know it. But Panem High? Wow

I look down at my phone and see a text from Peeta

From: Peetaaa ;) Hey! Come and meet me and Finnick in the park with Annie and Madge?

To: Peetaaa ;) Sure! On our way!

I get Annie and Madge and we make our way to the park meeting at our usual spot. It's a large oak tree in the fat section of the park. No one ever goes there.

We see the boys in the distance. "Hey!" we shout. "Hi!" they reply "so as you know school tomorrow!" "How you feeling?" Peeta asks. "Nervous. Panrm High is massive!" I reply. "Don't worry, you have me!" he winks. He always know what to say.

We continue talking and messing around till it gets dark and we walk back home. "So everyone meet here in the morning, yeah?" Peeta says. "Yeah okay" we all reply. "Cool night guys!" I say as everyone starts walking into their house.

I shout hi to my mum and run up to my room. Right what will I need? Pencils, maybe an exercise book? I don't know!

But I honestly can't wait! I hope we are all in the same homeroom. I don't really know anyone else.

I change into my pjs and climb into bed awaiting Peeta's text. He always text me before I sleep. Cute right?

From; Peetaaa ;) Night Katniss! See you in the morning x

To: Peetaaa ;) Nite! Can't wait! x

I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

(Hey Guys! I am so so sorry! I haven't updated in ages my wattpad went all funny and shit but yeah. I'll post another chapter today as well. Keep commenting and voting!)