Chapter Three

Okay, so I've been thinking about doing writing the chapters and then post them all at once. What do you guys think? Oh right! And just in case you haven't noticed yet, Nalu will be in the background. I'm gonna see if you'll notice it.

Sweetsoul1012

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

~Lucy's POV~

"That's right," I said to Juvia. She wanted to get that "Diary" back from Gray. "Pick one. Kiss or Date. It doesn't matter, really. If you do either one, I will get that book back."

"But you don't understand! Lucy-San, Juvia needs that book back NOW!"

"Why do you need the book so badly?"

"Because that book possesses a strange power. It has lost magic in it."

"L-lost magic?" I said thinking about what bad circumstances could happen.

"If Gray-sama finishes the entire book, everything will come true!!" Juvia started "actually, that's not so bad... Lyon-sama would stop bothering Juvia, Gray-sama will finally love Juvia and Juvia can have 30 babies or so..."

"Juvia, if someone else reads it, other than Gray, what will happen?"

"It only applies to Gray-sama because he's the one Juvia was writing about. It doesn't apply to Juvia because she was the one writing it."

"Ok, I don't want to make anything weird and all, so. I'm getting that book and you have to figure out how to get Gray fall in love with you by yourself. You don't need this book." I said carefully.

"But--" I cut Juvia off.

"No, I will get the book back, but in return, you have to Kiss him or go on a Date will him." I explained to her. She nodded and left.

"Now, to get that book back..."

~Gray's POV~

I went back to my apartment because I didn't feel like fighting with Natsu today. Once I got there, I took the book out of my coat and put it on my desk.

Then I immediately stopped and went straight into bed. Just as I was dozing off, I heard a knock on the door. I got up from my bed and put on my boxers. Then I walked to the door and opened it.

"Gray." I saw Lucy with a stern facial expression.

"What?" I replied back with a tired look.

"Where is it?

"What?" I reapeated it with the same look on my face.

She sighed and walked in my apartment.

"Sure, you can come in." I said sarcastically.

She looked around and then noticed the book and picked it up from my desk. "What's this?"

"Um... Well, that's... Um... I found it on the ground." I stuttered the words out of me. She better not think it's mine.

"Who's is it?" Lucy asked.

"Beats me." I said. "Wait, shouldn't you be with Natsu. That fainting thing is acting up again."

"Natsu says he's fainting because he finally reached dragon puberty."

"What? Seriously?!"

"It was a joke."

"... Not a very good one." I mumbled under my breath.

"What. Was. That?" Lucy said angrily at me. Man, she's as scary as Erza and Mira sometimes.

"N-nothing." I said trying to save my ass from being kicked.

"Who's. Book. Is. THIS?!" Lucy yelled at me. I think I pissed her off that easily.

"I don't know who's book that is!!" Of course, I lied.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. SAY. UNDER. YOUR. BREATH?!?!?!"

"CRAP!" First Jerza, now Nalu?! Wtf is going on here? "I-I SAID THAT NATSU HAS THE FEELS FOR YOU!!" I yelled it really fast at her. Of course, I lied. Maybe that lie wasn't really a lie and I just didn't know it. She remained still.

"N-natsu... L-likes me...?" Lucy blushed a bit and it was close it a night pink.

I knew it. Damn all of Mira's ships and OTPs are coming true. The next one would probably be Gale (I might not do Gale because Gale is already canon). Or maybe she's gonna go for a certain 13 and 12 year old. (Yes, I'm talking about Rowen)

"Well, you should go." I said breaking that awkward silence. Taking the book from her hand and throwing it onto the desk. "Okay, that's all for today." (Lol. That rhymed)

"Bu-but what about the book!" Lucy exclaimed out loud. I pushed her through the door. "I still want to get that bo--"

I cut her off by slamming the door in her face.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

So, how was that?! You are welcome to comment and vote. Thank you to those who voted and commented. Honestly, I would LOVE to read funny comments and great side comments.

Who noticed some NaLu? Comment here now if you noticed NaLu.

Who wants a bit of Rowen, Jerza and Gale in this story a bit too. (These ships will just be in the background to help Juvia and Gray get together.) You are welcome to comment other ships too. I DO NOT SHIP NALI. PLS DO NOT COMMENT THAT.

sweetsoul1012