Chapter Fifteen

Inspired by a GrUvia picture. I don't know if you guys know which one it is, but it's a really cute one.

And beware: crying fangirl/fanboy alert.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

~Gray's POV~

Snow. I felt really uneasy as I saw the snow. It was still falling, very, very, very slowly. I looked at Juvia she looked in horror at the snow. Is that diary really coming true? Or was it already true?

"G-Gray...sama..." She said weakly at she fell to the ground. I ran next to her. "Juvia's really sorry..."

She was now lying down on the soft grass, next to the lake. I was kneeling beside her.

"W-what are you sorry for?" I said unable to accept this.

"She's sorry because, after she dies, Gray-sama will die too..." She said as tears started rolling down her eyes.

Her quiet sobs were heartbreaking. I looked down. I can't accept any of this. I just can't. A perfect girl like her just can't die. I didn't even care that I was gonna die. I suddenly felt something wet and warm roll down my cheek. I brought my hand up and touched it. They were tears. Juvia was still crying as I looked up. The snow was getting closer to the ground.

"Juvia just wants to tell you that she's sorry for bothering you. And sorry for becoming obbsessive... Because she loves you." She said trying her best to hold back her tears, but kept on failing to do so.

"It's fine, really--" I said but she cut me off.

"It's not fine, Gray-sama, Juvia was too pushy..." She took a deep breath, and coughed out blood. I looked at her in a great worridly expression. She looked at me and smiled, blood dripping from her mouth. "Juvia will say this, because she knows you probably love someone that's not Juvia."

"...what?" I asked confused. My tears were still falling.

"Juvia wants say..." She cried even more, but she was smiling. "...Juvia hates Gray-sama."

She was crying so much, but she was smiling through the pain... But what's a hard thing to learn is that the pain that hurts the most, is smiling to stop the tears.

I hugged her. I can't even bare to think she would say that. Juvia doesn't hate me I know that. She loves me...

"Juvia... Hates Gray-sama..." She cried even harder, and smiled even more.

The snow was still falling. I looked at it.

It was falling... Falling... Falling...

Then... It touched the ground. It landed right beside us.

I can't accept any more of this. I cried harder. Juvia kept coughing out more and more blood. I tightened our embrace and whispered to her.

"But Gray-sama loves Juvia."