Chapter Six

Hello, I'm dedicating this chapter to Jen_Mal12 for adding my story to her reading list!! Thank you for adding my story!! I had to mak a new cover for the book. The other one was too... Plain. So I made an edit for it.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

~Juvia's POV~

Juvia dragged Gray-sama down to the forest. She stopped there. It really is hard to speak in a first person. How did Juvia start speaking in a third person anyway?

"G-Gray-sama, about earlier..." Juvia started.

"Its fine, Juvia. I know it was hard to speak in a third person." Gray-sama said out of turn.

"No, it was about you calling Juvia... Umm... C-cute..." Juvia said nervously.

Gray-sama's face turned bright red "OH, WELL LOOK AT THE TIME. ITS GETTING LATE!! HAHAHAHA!!!" Gray-sama awkwardly said.

Juvia looked at the sky. "Dark?" The sky really was getting darker. So that meant it was getting later. "G-Gray-sama!! Don't leave Juvia alone at night!! She could get robbed or something!!"

"..." Gray-sama stopped walking and turned back to face Juvia. "Well, maybe I could walk you home..."

Juvia's face brightened up a bit and she smiled. "Gray-sama, you're the best!!"

He sighed and we started walking. But the thing was, Juvia was walking a few feet behind Gray-sama. We're not walking side by side.

Maybe Juvia should make the first move. Heeheehee. Juvia walked a bit faster to catch up to Gray-sama and walked beside him. Gray-sama noticed this, but he didn't mind. After walking for a few seconds, Gray-sama made the second move. *ω*

He smiled at Juvia and held out his hand. Juvia gladly accepted it.we then started holding hands. eωe

"Juvia lives at Fairy Hills." Juvia said.

"Alright, then we're going there." Gray-sama replied.

We got the Fairy Hills. Juvia sadly let go of Gray-sama's hand and took a step forward, but then stopped.

"Hm?" Gray-sama was confused. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing. Nothing is wrong. Don't worry about Juvia." Juvia looked back and faked a smile. Juvia was sad because she didn't get her diary back because it contains lost magic and that she wanted to be with Gray-sama more.

"You can talk to me about it if you want."

"No, really. Juvia is just fine."

"Well, okay then."

Gray-sama started walking away. Juvia can't take this anymore. She needed to do this. She took a deep breath and took a few steps and called out Gray-sama's name. He turned around.

"What is it?" Gray-sama asked.

Juvia didn't say anything. Instead she just ran up to him and kissed him. Gray-sama stood there frozen, not knowing what to do.

Juvia pulled back and laid her head on Gray-sama's chest. She then simply said, "J-Juvia... No, I Love you."

"I-I..." Gray-sama stuttered. He was blushing but not as hard as Levy-san and Lucy-san. Just a soft blush.

"You don't need to say anything. I understand if you don't love Juvia back." Juvia whispered in Gray-sama's ear. Then she turned around and ran away.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

REMEMBER, I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL CHARACTERS!!! THEY BELONG TO THE GREAT HIRO MASHIMA-SENPAI!!!

So...? What do you think?? Juvia kissed Gray!!! Hahahahah! Sorry, I really got into it.