Epilogue

I was originally gonna write this and publish it after I do the next chapter for my NaLu book, but I guess I left it at too big of a cliffhanger for some...one....

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

~Mira's POV~

I was cleaning a beer glass when I saw Gray and Juvia walk through the doors. Gray was carrying Juvia, piggyback style... Hm, Juvia is probably getting that cute feeling. They look pretty weak and tired. Especially Juvia. I could see tear stains on their faces, like something tragic happened. Everyone rushed to them and helped them out. I ran too, but I beat all of them because I wanna see my OTP first.

"Whats the matter? Did something happen?" I asked worriedly.

They both smiled softly, though they were still weak and tired. Everyone was confused. Even me, and I never get confused about OTPs.

"Everything's fine." Gray said. Then he set Juvia down on the nearest table. She wobbled a bit, then regained her balance.

"Juvia and Gray-sama just ran into something unexpected..." Juvia said as Wendy came to treat her wounds.

"Actually, it was expected, but it was dealt with." Gray corrected her.

"What was expected?" I asked them. I want to know EVERYTHING about what happened.

"It's actually nothing you need to know abo--" Gray was cut off by Wendy. That's a first.

"I can't heal Juvia's wounds..." Wendy hesitated as she looked up at us.

"It's okay Wendy, Juvia will let it heal naturally." Juvia smiled at her. Wendy smiled back and went with the exceeds.

"Um... Gray-sama...?" Juvia called getting his attention.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Is... Juvia and Gray-sama..." She started off.

I THINK I KNOW WHAT SHE'S GONNA SAY!!!!

"...um..." Juvia hesitated.

"Yeah. I guess we are." Gray smiled. Juvia smiled even bigger and gestured for Gray to hug her. He walked up to her and instead kissed her on the lips quickly then told her that he was gonna go somewhere, but I don't know where because... ⏬

"Oh my Mavis... MY OTP!!!!!!!!" I shrieked out in happiness. *heavy breathing and dying fangirl*

End.

Sorry for the half suckish ending.