Chapter Ten

Hi minna-san!!~  I'm at. Hotel right now, and I finally got WiFi!!!!

so I just thought of the most amazing idea ever!!!!!!

It's just coming up with this new book cover. I really like it. What do you guys think?

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

~Gray's POV~

Juvia and I went on the train to go on the mission I agreed to go on. The mission would take like four days or so.

I told Juvia that I needed to tell her something because it was almost winter. I thought that it would be better to tell her after the mission because I have a slight fear that what she wrote in her diary was true.

"U-um..." I heard Juvia. She looks like she wants to start a conversation. "Gray-sama, what was it that you wanted to tell Juvia?"

Out of all the questions she would've asked -_-"

"Oh, it's not that important, I'll tellbyoy after the mission. Promise." I answered.

"Ok," she said hesitantly. "One more thing."

"What is it?"

"Do you like..." She paused for a moment.

"Like who?"

"Actually, never mind." She turned away and looked out the window.

There was a long and awkward silence going on. Until I said something that disrupted the silence.

"Juvia, I saw you drop this a while ago." I said to her as I took the book out of my jacket and handed it to her. Apparently, I gave Lucy a fake. Haha, I left it at home so I couldn't give it to her. I think Juvia noticed already.

She smiled. "Thank you so much, Gray-sama!!"

She jumped on me for a hug. I think she's acting like the kiss never happened. That's unfortunate because I really wanted to ask why she did it and confessed to me in the first place.

"Come on, we're here." I said as I got up from my seat after she got off me.

~Juvia's POV~

Juvia and Gray-sama got off the train and into Sydu City. It was a dark place. Juvia got a bit frightened at the sight of it. She could tell Gray-sama noticed because he said that it'll be alright to her.

He smiled and Juvia smiled back. He took Juvia's hand and started walking to the café we were supposed to meet the requester.

It was called Sheep's Maiden (I was watching Amnesia; confusing anime, I understood it after the last episode).

"Welcome back, Master." A girl with light brown hair and pink highlights up to her shoulders with straight bangs; a braid on the left side of her hair and many locks fashioned into a rose, wearing a red and black uniform said to us. (Search up Amnesia Heroine on Google Images)

"Um, actually, we're both new to this town." Gray-sama said to the girl.

"O-oh, I-I'm sorry." She said as she looked up at us. "Please follow me to your table."

We both followed her to a table near the walls. After we both sat down, the girl stood there for a few seconds and just observed us.

"U-um, are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asked.

"A-actually, we're not." Gray-sama said to her.

"Oh, sorry I was curious. Someone is waiting for you." She said as she walked away.

After she left, a man with black hair came to them, wearing a thick gray sweater and glasses.

"I'm the one that requested the job." He said politely. "Are you from Fairy Tail?"

"Hello, this is Juvia and I'm Gray." Gray-sama said to him.

"Oh, good!" He smiled.

"Juvia would like to ask who and where the gangsters that are invading the city." Juvia said to the man.

"Ok, getting to business." The man started. "My name is Daichi."

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

So... Sorry about adding Amnesia into this.

I have a small case of writers block. And sorry if you guys don't know the anime.

I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone because you'll understand it after you finish the series. Its only 12 episodes.

And did you guys already guess what Gray is gonna say to Juvia?