Chapter Eleven

So, do you guys know where I got Daichi from?

Good. Neither did I.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!!!~

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

~Gray's POV~

"My name is Daichi." The man said to us.

"Hello, Daichi." Juvia greeted him. She glanced at me. It was probably because I gave him a threatening look. I'm not too sure we can trust him.

"Anyways, I'll give to the address to the hotel you'll stay at after I discuss this with you." He started.

"How many rooms are we getting?" I asked him.

"One." He answered calmly. Ok, this may or may not be a problem.

"Ehh??? W-why?" Juvia's face turned red. She's so cute when she blushes. Ahem, anyway...

"What do you mean? I thought you two were a couple?" He said questionly. "At least, that what Mirajane told me when she said that you accepted the mission."

Damn her. Forget I said that.

I meant 'damn her friggin scariness'.

"I'm sorry, but all the hotel rooms are booked for the night." Daichi interrupted my thoughts of cursing Mira.

"U-um, it's okay. Gray-sama and Juvia will share the room." Juvia said to him.

"Oh, that's a relief." He sighed then looked up at us again. "Um... Why don't you have any clothes on?"

Daichi looked at me. I looked down to see I was naked.

"GAH!!"

~Juvia's POV~

Gray-sama and Juvia's mission was to stop a gang of gangsters from taking money from the city. Daichi told us that they just kept taking the money while being armed.

We were told that they don't use Magic, which would make the job easier. But still, it would take like four days (more or less) to finish it.

Right now, Gray-sama and Juvia is walking to the hotel they rented for us. But, Juvia kept wondering what Lyon was going to say to her.

"But Gray isn't..."

Gray isn't what...

"Juvia?"

Shoot I was thinking out loud. Gray-sama heard what Juvia was thinking about. TT_TT (any of you guys remember that this happened to Gray when he was talking to Erza?? Or was it Lucy? I have to check)

"Y-yes, Gray-sama?" I said nicely, trying to avoid the thought.

"I'm not what?" He asked curiously.

"Oh, well Lyon-sama was at Fairy Hills earlier and he said something, but he didn't finish it."

"Hm... It might have to do with my Ice Make magic." He said thinking about it.

"What about the Ice?" Juvia asked him.

"He told me this before." He paused for a second. "He said that if I were to protect someone I love, I wouldn't have enough magic to fulfill it."

"Not enough?" Juvia asked him.

"Yes, so the rest of the phrase would either be Gray isn't strong or Gray isn't able to protect you."

Juvia stayed silent for a second or two, then she spoke.

"Juvia will always try to stay near you. So when that time comes, and you run out of ice, Juvia will give you more than enough water to freeze."

Gray-sama stopped walked and looked at Juvia. She stopped too to see why he stopped.

"Gray-sama, what's wrong?'

"N-nothing..."

"Are you su--"

"Oh, there's the hotel."

He started running towards the hotel, probably totally unaware that he stripped. But Juvia ran after him, just like how she always did.

But, why did he cut her off. This really worried Juvia...

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Sorry for the long update...

Actually, I think the update was only like 5-7 days ago. Never mind, it was more than a week.

Anyway, the magic and fighting scenes will happen in the next chapter. PROMISE!!!