Chapter Four

Hi minna!!~ so, I've been wondering about some jerza, nalu, Gale, and Rowen. I think I'll put those ships in the book for Juvia and Gray's relationship status. That's all I have to say. And, thank you anime_fangirl_1214 for being like the only one (so far, yes I dream too) for voting on this story. Luv u!!~

♣♣♣♣♣♣

~Lucy's POV~

"H-he..." I stuttered "he... slammed... the door... in my face..." 

You could hear him through the door, trying to push it back as far as it can go. U can clearly tell that's Juvia's book. But, I don't know why he his it from me.

"GRAY!! IF YOU FREAKIN' SLAM A DOOR OR ANYTHING ELSE IN MY FACE, I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!" I screamed. Well, he did piss me off. Wait... Did he say that Natsu has the feels for me--? I sighed and walked to the guild. Maybe I do like Natsu...

~Juvia's POV~

Juvia sighed. She walked into the guild and saw Lucy-san, not Love Rival anymore, and sat beside her.

"Lucy-san, did you get Juvia's diary back?" Juvia asked patiently.

 She sighed. "Unfortunately, no." She turned to look at Juvia. "Why not try asking yourself?"

"Gray-sama isn't here." Juvia said to Lucy-san.

"Oh, really?" She pointed to the guild doors and saw Gray-sama walk in.

"G-Gray-sama...!" Juvia stuttered a bit loudly. But quiet enough for no one to hear.

"Go." Lucy-san smiled at Juvia and gestured for her to talk to him.

"A-alright..." 

Juvia walked over to Gray-sama. "G-Gray-sama..."

"Oh, Juvia." He said to me. "Shit, I forgot the book."

"Hm?" Juvia didn't quite hear that last part.

"Ah.. um... Nothing."

"J-juvia, is asking if... Oh! J-juvia means... I-I mean.." Juvia is finding it really hard to speak in a single person. 

Gray-sama looked at Juvia--I mean Gray-sama looked at m-me...?

He smiled and patted Juvia's head, making her hat go down a bit over her eyes. She lifted the hat up to see and blushed a bit.

"You don't need to speak in a first person if it's not comfortable." Gray-sama said to Juvia "I actually think it's pretty cute that you speak in a third person."

"(⊙/////⊙)" Juvia blushed madly and ran out of the guild. She could see Lucy-san from the corner of her eye go up to Gray-sama, looking mad. "JUVIA IS SORRY!!!!!" Juvia thinks she randomly screamed that. But, she couldn't stop thinking about what Gray-sama said to her. 

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Okay, so who thinks that Gray likes Juvia now??~ And I would just like to tell you guys that if you are interested in knowing who my OC for fairy tail, is Violet Lockser. She's the cousin of Juvia. On instagram, the username is @Fiore.Violet Thx for following if you did.