Chapter Nine

So, anyway, what do you think what will happen, do you live in a country or something, I don't know what to say.

I have more comments in this book than my NaLu book. And this one has less reads.

Anyway, did you get enough candy from Halloween???

Because I did.

Sorry this is a late update.

Lol, that rhymed.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Juvia's POV

Gray-sama is starring at Juvia. What should she do??????

"U-um... Gray-sama, would you like to go on a mission with Juvia?" Juvia asked him.

"Huh?" Gray-sama seemed like he was daydreaming a bit. "Sorry I didn't hear you, I have a lot on my mind."

"Hey, Juvia!! What'd you do to Gray last night!!!" Juvia heard Natsu from the back yelling.

"Eh??" Juvia seemed confused. Then she remembered about the kiss. "N-nothing!!"

She started to blush bright red that could match Erza's hair.

"Gray!! Seriously, what did you guys do?!!?!??" Juvia heard Lucy scream. Gray-sama looked too, since it was his question.

"Nothing!!" Gray-sama yelled back. His cheecks were brushed in a shade of pink.

"Um... Gray-sama, Juvia asked if we can go on a mission earlier." Juvia asked once again.

"Oh, sure I can go." Gray-sama answered. "Which one are we taking?"

"This one." Juvia said holding up the flyer.

Mission: Stop these Gangters from taking money from us.
Location: East end of Magnolia at Sydu City
Reward: 70,000 jewel

"East end of Magnolia? That's close to us." Gray-sama said as he read the flyer.

"Yes, this is the main reason why Juvia took it."  Juvia said delighted.

"Um, Juvia. Its almost winter and I'd like to tell you something after the mission."

"Oh, sure." Juvia answered. Could this be Gray-sama's confession of his undying love for Juvia?!?!

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Sorry for rhe short chapter and long update.

I got really busy so I had no time to write the chapter.

And thank you to those who comment and vote. I really appreciate it.