dont read this it'll give you cancer

America's Pov's :D

I was sitting on the edge of my bed staring at my arms. Covered in scars from many things. Mostly from self harm...Some from the wars and battles, but then again, there mostly from my only thoughts. I rolled down my sleeves and looked at my alarm clock on my wooden nightstand. '1:27 am' I sighed. Middle of the night is the worst for me. I have insomnia so you can only imagine my sleeping pattern. I slowly got up from my bed and headed towards my door, slowly turning the handle and closing it once i stepped out. I made my way down the the steps and into the living room where i had my blankets all set up. It was a Sunday night and so its only required to curl up in a blanket burrito and watch drama and horror films. I rolled into my various layers of blankets and grabbed the remote putting the volume low and watching Ryland Adams. I think he and Shane are just the funniest people to ever exist. After a while of watching Ryland being a drag queen i slowly feel my eyelids get droopy and i let them slowly carry me in a blank but comforting dream.

-Time skip-

UK's POV

I slowly got up from my bed and got dressed in my usual suit. I go into my son's room, Canada, slowly waking him up. "C'mon Syrup Lover. Time for school." He groans but gets up and gets dressed. I leave him be and wake up my other 2 sons Aussie and Kiwi. As im walking to America's room, i notice he isnt there then realize he is downstairs. I slowly walk down the stairs and turn on the kettle and pour steaming hot water into it including 32 tea bags. Dont judge. Then walk into the living room to see Ame curled up into a ball with the TV still going. I walk over to him with a spray bottle and spray him 28 times (28 sTaB wOUnDs) in the face. He hisses then laughs at me, i just smiled and softly say "My dear son, the oh so great and mighty america. Get your ass up." I chuckle and Canada, who was watching starts wheezing while America gets up and playfully punches my arm. Then runs upstairs to i assume get dressed. I continue making my Tea.