Chapter 2 :)

America's POV

I ran upstairs to get dressed. I put on a shirt that said 'best' on it, high blue jeans that were held up by rainbow suspenders, a choker, my classic fingerless gloves and some high-top converse

 I put on a shirt that said 'best' on it, high blue jeans that were held up by rainbow suspenders, a choker, my classic fingerless gloves and some high-top converse

(everything but the sunglasses cuz school doesnt allow them >:(   )

I honestly looked pretty gay but i like it. I grab my bag and stove all my books and a extra hoodie in it. I run downstairs, almost tripping, and onto the railing sliding down. I jumped off it and noticed everyone was already in the car, i ran outside and UK honked at me. It honestly scared me but i kept a brave face. I got in the front seat and UK started to drive off. I blasted Pumped Up Kicks on the radio. Pretty sure Canada and Aussie hate me now.

-Time Skip to school-

Short UK POV

I turned into the parking lot of the school and said goodbye to my 4 boys. Of course Canada hugged me and Ame just said bye. I made sure that commie didnt go near my boy then slowly left the school. Hope they have a good day..

Russia's POV

I walked into hell, i mean school -_- and saw Ame. Greeaaatttt. Me and him arent the best but were okay i guess. He was looking pretty fucking gay today which was actually amuzing. He spotted me and ofc had to come up to me. "Hey Ame."  "Heyyyyy~ What class ya heading to?"  I thought for a moment then remembered "Ah, History. Fukin hate that class."  Ame laughed "Lucky. I got gym first." I giggled  "Dumbass." He softly punched my arm then smiled "Oh, got to go. Bell's bout to ring. Cya at Science~" He winked at me and i blushed "THATS GAYYYYY" I yelled while running to history. I may just be late....

America's POV

I giggled as Russia yelled that. He's pretty cute, not gonna lie. Even if that is kinda gay. I walked into the locker room and got dressed into my adidas shorts and nike tank top. Two different brands but i could care less. I walked out and into my part of the gym. Here comes hell.

(Time skip to when Gym and History are over)

No one's POV

Russia gathered his belongings as he walked downstairs to the locker room to wait for Ame. He didnt know why but he felt like walking with him since they do have the same class next. He wondered around the halls then turned to the gym. Russia waited until he saw his 'friend' 

"Hey Russ, decided to wait for your boyfriend~" America said lustfully then laughed. Russia blushed a deep crimson then squeaked 'YOUR NOT MY BOYFRIENDDD" America laughed more then spoke up "I know i know.Lets get to science you nervous wreck" Russia sighed as he saw his brother Ukraine "Hey Bro, You hanging out with Ame?"  "uh y-yeah.." Ukraine laughed "Did i miss something?~" He teased. Russia shushed him, knowing he'd tell America Russia's secret. America looked confused "Wtf. Did I miss something????" Russia slightly blushed "No, lets just uh get to science.." America nodded and headed to their class. Ukraine just giggled while walking away.