002

"The Great Bambino."

"Ham that's the most offensive impression you've ever done..." Camille sighed, putting her hands on her face, shaking her head.

"What?! Why?!" Hams defended himself, earning a chorus of people complaining. "Ah-ah! One at a time please." Ham stated.

"Marylin Monroe, just died!" Squints told him.

"Of a drug overdose!" Camille added on.

"Okay, okay, I see where I'm wrong...here I got another one." Ham said, rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah-Yeah, let's not offend the dead in this one 'ey Ham?" Yeah-Yeah joked.

"Alright alright, check this out." he prepared, not noticing the two kids walk up behind him.

"Uh Ham-" Bertram tried to stop him but failed.

Ham then stuck a cigar in his mouth and squinted his eyes. "I'm the great bambino!" However, the cigar took up a lot of his mouth, so they couldn't hear him that well, causing them all to say  'What?' He took a few steps and tried again. "I'm the great Bambino!" He exclaimed, getting the same response. Frustrated, he took the cigar out of his mouth and threw his hands up and down. "The great Bambino."

    "Ohhhh!" The kids exclaimed, finally being able to hear him.

    "Who's that?"

    The kids all stood up, including the girls, and looked at him with wild looks in their eyes. Ham looked heartbroken, so he spoke first.

    "What?"  Ham said breathlessly, holding onto Kenny as if his life depended on it. Scotty looked extremely confused, paired with Benny cringing on the side. "What did he say?" Ham added in disbelief.

    "What, were you born in a barn, man?" Bertram added onto Ham.

    "Yeah-yeah, what planet are you from?" Yeah-yeah added, leaning back a bit and making a face.

    "You never heard of the sultan of swat?" Squints asked him

    "The titan of terror..." Kenny added, mentally facepalming.

     "The colossus of clout?" Timmy added on, his brother Tommy soon repeating him.

     "The king of crash, man..." Benny finished their line, sounding disappointed.

     Camille watched as Scotty desperately tried to cover his mistake, cringing when he claimed he heard 'the great Bambi'.

    "That wimpy deer?" Mia asked him, laughing slightly, causing Scotty to laugh and apologize.

    Everyone shared disapproving looks with one another, Camille making eye contact with a panic-stricken Benny. She gestured for him to get everyone going again, so he did.

   "A-anyway," Benny got their attention. "Scott, that's Timmy and Tommy Timmons," he introduced two short boys, both wearing the same thing, with exception of a hat. They both leaned over and spit on the ground, a form of communication, mainly to say hello.