C

Capsule: An explosive item that contains more items

Captain Falcon: The main character and racer from the F-Zero series. He rides his Blue Falcon which is his signature vehicle in all the games. Most people don't know what F-Zero is but most people know who Captain Falcon is and his famous Falcon Punch! His final smash pushes his opponents on the road while he charges and runs them over with his Blue Falcon at alarming speeds.

Castle Siege: The representation of every castle related battle in Fire Emblem in one morph stage.

Chain Chomp: Supposed to be the dog of the Mario series but it turned into a literal wrecking monster that wants to consume everything and hide in the void of your nightmares. However Mario Tennis Aces turned him into one of those lovable enemies and his reputation was ruined.

Charizard: The fire pokemon in the Pokemon Trainer's team and part of the evolution line of Charmander which is the fire starter of the first generation. He got demoted just so Pokemon Trainer could come back which is actually kind of sad... ish.

Chef Kawasaki: A chef enemy boss from the Kirby series that grants Kirby his chef ability when defeated. Everyone respects him though as he is a pretty decent cook and everyone likes food.

Chespin: The grass starter pokemon for the sixth generation of pokemon. Easily one of the most lovable characters but in smash it is ruthless and lays exploding seeds everywhere in the same manner as Bomberman.

Chrom: A fire emblem warrior that is actually Lucina's father. Makes for some weird lore in the series when Lucina travels to the past and when I mean weird I mean incest. You know, your casual everyday parent in broken timeline. His final smash is kind of a mix between the obvious critical hit and aether attack which is kind of confusing. In fact, Chrom's just an overall confusing character.

Cloud: An interesting character originating from the game Final Fantasy VII. His role is a bit diverse as he is considered a hero but also struggles internally which leads him into the dark side. In smash he is considered as the Japanese guy who has a limit break that has limits. His final smash is one of his moves from his origin game and is called Omnislash, uppercutting his opponents with his giant sword before striking them several times in the sky and then dealing the final blow, smashing them down. Quite the relatable anime freak move.

Cloud Sea of Alrest: The definition of "I can't afford to rent an apartment so I'm living on a giant flying whale". The Cloud Sea of Alrest is what came of the land of Xenoblade when the people started to expand their borders. In the stage you can see several flying creatures each holding their own island which act as the game's worlds. The hubworld? Your grandpa. Yes. The whale is your grandpa.

Coliseum: Based off the many arenas in the Fire Emblem series mixed with your average spartan fun field.

Color TV-Game 15: Is what it sounds like

Corneria: One of the actual normal planets from the Starfox series. It is the peaceful planet in the Lylat system... and probably the most targeted as well.

Corrin: The avatar from Fire Emblem Fates. Apparently he/she kind of belongs to two separate royal families going into war and therefore is kind of on middle ground. Apparently he/she is also part water dragon and can turn into one at will. Corrin is practically the outcome of arguing parents and awkward family matters which are very much relatable in some families. Corrin's final smash turns her into his/her water dragon counterpart to let out a whirlpool on his/her opponents. This his/her thing is starting to get annoying by the way.

Crate: Yet another item that contains more items

Crazy Hand: The other brother of the original boss Master Hand. He is considered harder as he has crazier attacks which is stated by his name and the fact that he probably has Parkinson's disease.

Creeper: Aww man

Cucco: A ruthless beast that will kill anything it is thrown at or anything that hits it. DO NOT MESS WITH THE CUCCO!!!