O

Yeah guys, this one's also kind of short. A big oof is in order.

Olimar: The short space explorer from the Pikmin series that crashlanded into a planet full of weird, disfigured creatures. It was here that Olimar first met the Pikmin, little tiny bipedal creatures that Olimar later made friends with and then started chucking them at monsters to defend himself. Obviously he's not really a good friend but the Pikmin don't mind... I think. In smash Olimar uses (and freely sacrifices) a variety of Pikmin that have different attributes and causes different effects. His final smash is him taking off in his little landship to leave opponents down there with a bunch of monsters. He then crashes down once more onto the stage triggering an explosion and looking like he doesn't care about the millions of dollars it took to build the spaceship he just destroyed.

Onett: The town that Ness from the Mother series grew up in. It was here where he started his journey and it was here where he ended it. In smash you get to fight on top of a few of the  many roofs in the town while invading people's lawns and getting hit by cars. You also get to fight on top of a drug store which was the term for a pharmacist back in the days. Nintendo's doing nothing shady. Nothing shady at all...

Ore Club: A weapon from the Kid Icarus series. This rocky club can summon tornadoes and has a rather disturbing eye on it. Watch out for the swing as this bad boi can easily score some KOs.

Oshawott: The water starter type pokemon for the fifth generation. This pokemon is a fusion between an otter and water and I have no idea what to say about this pokemon other than that. I guess it's cute?