T

Takamaru: An edgy dude from a game about a creepy castle. Feels so much like a swordsman that if you didn't know about the game,  you would probably believe that this character is from Fire Emblem.

Tapu Koko: One of the ancient guardian deities of the Alolan region from Pokemon. Tapu Koko is the fast and fierce type which can easily be told by it's electric typing... and when it shocks you with it's incredible battling skill. I need to stop these puns.

Temple: Representing Hyrule Temple from the Legend of Zelda series... or just any temple realistically. This stage was the first true larger-than-usual stage that fans were quick to love. It was than beaten by other stages such as Palutena's Temple that were loathed because they were too big and people are bias. Same thing with Ridley, by the way.

Terry: A fighter and protagonist of the Fatal Fury series and King of Fighters if you're thinking about the big crossovers. Most people would say that Fatal Fury is a rip off on Street Fighter and those guys... are kind of wrong. Terry has a much different attitude than your generic fighter and is actually quite a fan favorite. In smash, if Terry is over 100% a GO! will appear and some moves will turn into super moves. He is also known for having special codes from his to pay homage to his series but he's mostly known for asking if you're okay before making you... slightly less okay. Terry's final smash is a combo of three moves from is games; Triple Geyser, Power Dunk and Max Buster Wolf. Oh, and Sakurai likes him.

The Great Cave Offensive: Oh gosh. How do I describe this? This stage derives from a Kirby game and you can see it because the whole game has been squished into this stage to make this giant apocalypse. It's a cave where a lot of the surfaces are deadly lava and chaos springs from every corner. And that's a lot of corners. This is practically the ultimate gimmick stage and you should definitely watch your step because you could get rammed by a minecart at any moment.

Thwomp: A near indestructible wall of madness. This classic Mario enemy is known for resting peacefully until someone gets too close to it's spiky exterior. If that someone is not careful enough, he/she will get smooshed by the thwomp. 

Tiki: A dragon from the Fire Emblem series that has evolved with the rest of it's species to adapt human forms. Looks unbelievably young for being several thousand years old. Tiki is quite important in it's series even though she takes a nap for almost half of the in-game canonical timeline. She also is incredibly powerful in smash and can easily take out two stocks if you're not careful.

Timer: An item that either slows down your opponents, you or just plain everyone.

Togedemaru: The fat Pikachu

Togepi: A little egg baby that almost seems helpless in battle. It's pathetic in the Pokemon games but it has a chance for redemption in smash where it can cause random effects on stage.

Tomodachi Life: One of those Mii stages based off highly social Nintendo games. Tomodachi means the word "friend" in japanese which leads people to believe that the characters in the game have such low income that they are forced to live in their friend's house. Also that character is supposed to represent you. This stage takes a whole house into a battlefield which is just violence and proof that smash doesn't care about charges against breaking and entering.

Toon Link: The cartoon version of Link and the best Link in my opinion. He's also the cutest Link, the most anime of all the Links and my main. Toon Link also managed to save the world from climate change so he deserves a round of applause. This guy is literally Smash's third Link and people are raging for the fact that they won't add proper characters but I'm half fine. He's much lighter and floatier than the other Links and that makes him an interesting combination. His final smash is him trapping his opponents with the triforce before slicing them several times with the cartoon Master Sword.

Tortimer Island: An island that is present in some Animal Crossing games as a secret area that you can visit by Kapp'n's boat. It features an island that holds many secrets and tales to tell. Kapp'n's boat also is seen in smash where, if you're not careful, will commit illegal human trafficking on you or any fighter.

Town and City: A representation of the town and city from the Animal  Crossing series. It's like Smashville but instead of having a moving platform, it has a simplistic battlefield layout so it's practically tournament legal.