P

Pac-Land: Introducing the actual world where Pac-Man lives in and the stage that can trigger the absolute peace of mind. This autoscroller is infamous for having quirky gameplay, odd graphics and a fascinating story that makes no sense whatsoever. It starts off in a town like a normal day but then you enter a forest and reach a set of flowers with a fairy. The fairy teleports you to a cliff and you have to make it back to the portal. Don't know why this exists.

Pac-Man: A veteran of video games and one of the first ever made. This main man was here before Mario and Mr. Game and Watch who were made later due to the success of this boi. This iteration is his 3d form that looks more like a gumball than a pizza. Pac-Man is a complicated character who has an arsenal of different projectiles that have different effects including an apple, a bell and his car keys. Pac-Man has had many different games that the majority have the same goals, to travel around a maze and consume digital ghosts. His final smash is to turn into his upgraded 2d form that is found when Pac-Man eats a power pellet. He zooms around the screen, slowly getting faster, and  crashes into his opponents while chomping them down and gaining points.

Palkia: The legendary pokemon of space. In the anime it could distort space to construct lasers and level down cities. In smash it flips the screen upside down which is just down right annoying.

Palutena: A literal goddess that can't defend her own kingdom even though she can summon giant freaking blackholes. Needs the constant help of Pit and the others as she can't be bothered to get out of her bedroom. In smash, the deal's much different as she has many different moves that makes her a skilled fighter if someone knows her well enough to play. Her final smash is to summon a blackhole to suck up opponents before striking them with the "mega laser". Honestly, why doesn't she use this move more often?

Palutena's Temple: The temple grounds of Palutena's whereabouts when she's not out and about... which is most of the time. It currently holds the record for the largest stage in smash and is my personal favorite because I don't need to fight as long as I run away, camp in faraway spots and spam projectiles. Something that I try to commit in all games.

Paper Mario: What the world of Mario would look like if everything was made by a bored student in class that had an overload of paper on hand. The concept of the Paper Mario games was interesting as not only did they have a lot of lore and cool origami. The Paper Mario games were RPGs which worked in a different sense to the platformers that the majority of the Mario games present.

Party Ball: A golden ball with some string that after a set amount of time after being hit will spawn multiple items... or multiple bombs that will punish you for being baited.

Peach: The princess that Mario saves and the one who should seriously look over her home security. She is a love attraction to many and is always captured by Bowser in the same ridiculous manner because toads can't fight. She was one of the original damsels in distress but she proves many times that girls can fight too and that she has strong magic. Not that she ever uses it though. Peach is an aspiring female character to many and smash increases that tremendously. She has an interesting moveset and a final smash that puts everyone to sleep while summoning edible giant peaches to heal percentage.

Peach's Castle: Peach's Castle. Well actually it's a tower that overlooks Peach's Castle but you get the point.

Phosphora: One of the many "associates" in The Forces Of Nature. Phosphora can manipulate lightning just like how many characters in the series have their own elemental attacks they are tied to. In smash, Phosphora is a pretty powerful assist trophy that can really shock her foes with her lightning attacks. Yeah, I'm sorry about the pun.

Pichu: Often depicted as the worse version of Pikachu and absolutely worthless to play. In Melee, this character was non arguably the worse selection for a character to play as the gimmick for Pichu is whenever it uses an electric attack, it hurts itself. This made it near impossible to play Pichu decently and this tiny mouse has become a meme. And then it returned in Smash Ultimate and people believe it's top tier. The rage mechanic makes Pichu decent but it still needs a skilled player to main this unique choice. It's final smash works very similar to Pikachu.