q

"I'm such a cock block. I should have just told him texted him."
I want to scream. I hear laughter from appa-their room. I'm glad I didn't ruin what they had.

Jimin burst into my room and flops on my bed. "You know most people would be upset. They saw their teacher and parent about to fuck."

"I mean they where just kissi-"

"It smells like sex up here Kookie."

"If I didn't interrupt they would have fucked. You don't know how long it's been since hyung has had any type of sexual interaction."

"It was today, was it not. I'm just saying use it to your advantage."

There's a knock on the door -something I should have done- i don't speak nor open the door, so he knocks again. "Hey Jungkook, I'm sorry you had see that." He speaks the the door
I bite the inside of my checks trying to hold in my laughter.

"How can I make it up to you?"

"Just give me sometime apparently, alright?"

"Yeah I can do that, are you alright?"

"A bit...A bit shaken that's it."

**Next day**

"Jungkook what are you late?"

"Sorry Mr.Min yesterday something happened so I didn't sleep well and woke up late. You wanna know what that something is?"
I wiggle my eyebrows and send him a wink. There is a slight blush  that takes over his face.

"No need just take your seat."

-¥-
That little fucker. Hyung said he was having a hard time.

"For today's lesson we will be translating song lyrics and analysis them. This will give you a better understanding of how words and phrases are used in America."

Jungkook raises his hand. "Yes, Mr.Jeon?"

"I'm a bit curious in your music taste since you use music alot in your lessons. Do you like the singer/actor Seokjin? I hear what very handsome and charming don't you think so?"

"I'm sorry to say my personal taste  in men and music is my private life. And please speak in English. I'll set you all into pairs for work time. Listen closely for your names."

"Jaehyun, Eunwoo"

"Jiho, Mingyu,

"Momo,Jimin"

"Jungkook, Jimin"

"Yugyeom, Eunha."

"Lisa, Bam."

"Mr.min I'm which Jimin?"

"Park- The guy Momo."

"Tzuyu, and Jun-Hoe"

As the split up and work in their groups I check my phone because I have nothing better to do.

Prince_ksj
Hey baby, let's go on a date when you get off. I leave next week for to shoot a scene for the MV. I wanna spend lost of time with you.

I think we can do that. It's Wednesday so I have a meeting. I'll be ready by six.

Alright I guess I can wait. I'll stop by so be outside.

"Mr.min"

"Mr.Min!"

Hyung~

Wait I look nice I want you to see

"Mr. Min!"

"Yes Eunha."

"Any restrictions for a song?"

"It has to be school appropriate for school."

"Thank you"

Prince_ksj

Is that grey hair?

Is that grey hair?

Yoongi Min!

🤗
Bye come by during lunch. I dont have a class then