z

"Taehyungie! You made it, I wasn't sure if you could. I'm glad you're here, Jungkook's in the back with his boyfriend."

Taehyung and Seokjin are only half siblings but you can tell they for their looks from their father. After Jin their mother got ill and as a side affect she couldn't have anymore kids. They have a sister Ji-Yoon. She's a model. The whole family is fucking beautiful and genuinely great people. Taehyung is also a model- really he does everything in entertainment, his wife is also fucking beautiful.

"Jihyo, it's nice to see you again,"
She smiles and engulfs me in a hug.

"I heard you got the boys together, I don't know what I'd do without you."

We continue to talk as Jimin and Jungkook in and take seats next to us. If that was Seokjin and I backstage the whole time we probably would have came out his hair a mess and my neck covered in bite marks. I don't know why he likes bitting my neck so much.

💍 : Yoongi calm down please

💍: I don't know what you're thinking about but I can feel it

🥰:Jinnie
🥰:Do something

💍: When we get home

🥰:But Hyung

💍: Yoongi when we get home

🥰:Fine

***
The ending was nothing special
I'm sorry for that. The story is now at an end and I may or may not write a sequel to this for Jikook but I don't know because I can't write jikook I've tried but it doesn't turn out well. Anyway if you enjoyed this book please check out some of my other stories.