x

Few years later Jimin and Jungkook have just graduated. They wanted to take a break and focus on getting into good schools and their careers. Jimin is going on to be a dance major and Jungkook an acting major. Jungkook movie Love Yourself: Her is premiering next weekend.

"Are you bringing Jimin to the Movie premier? Have you even told him about it?" I ask Jungkook as we walk into the store. I've learned that moments like driving each other places, picking them up, going places like the store feels good. We all have cars but we really only use one.

"N-no not yet,"

"You two are so much work, you know that?"

"I'm gonna ask him I swear! Papa just give me some time,"

"I've been giving you guys time your whole life, this is painful to watch ya know, Even Hoseok is saying it. Jimin goes on non stop about how amazing and perfect you are,"

"Can he come over for dinner tonight?"
I can hear the smile in his voice as I grab a jug of milk from the fridge section. I release a hum.

"Can you get some bread please, you know what kind,"

"Papa Jimin likes Danpattbbang, I'll just get both," He smiles and dashes off, Even at 19 he's still as precious as when I first met him.

I make my way back around to the meats. Grabbing enough meat to last a month or so. Though tonight we're having seafood-and meat. All of our friends will be there so we need something for the one who doesn't eat seafood.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asks setting the bread in the basket. "Your uncle,"

"Which one papa?"

"Joonie," his eyes light up, NamJoon is Jungkook's favorite. Always will be always has been. No one can top him. Jimin should have worried about Jungkook being in love with Joon and not me. I could imagine liking Jungkook in that way.

We quickly finish up shopping and head to go pick up Jin hyung. He's off his diet as of this afternoon. So I'll make him his favorite sweets.

"Papa! I'll drive," I throw him the keys he quickly catches them and drives straight home. I guess he wants to put everything away first. I guess that's a good idea, instead of driving thirty minutes before butting then away.