Valentine's day short special

⚠️This doesn't affect this story line what so ever⚠️

"People who tell their crush they like them are brave. People who ask their crushes out on Valentine's day are braver then the Marines," I say as I unwrap a piece of fun size chocolate a take a bite out of it.

My back rested against the arm of the couch with Seokjin on the other side. With a shit ton of candy in between us. Jungkook is on the love seat "on his phone". Because lord knows he's listening to us.

"I mean some people don't wanna be single,"  Jin says  looking at his hands.

"What's wrong with bring single? I like being single."

"You're lonely," He quickly replies

" I'm alone but not lonely," I snap back. Out of my eye I see Jungkook smirk.

"Once you have that special and they leave because you were too scared to ask them out or tell them how you feel, then you'll understand how lonely you actually were."

Jungkook sends me two thumbs up before slipping put the room.
What the fuck? Why is Seokjin so worked up over this? I no longer feel safe.

"Well it's my opinion."

"In my opinion, you should ask your crush out." I choke on the other piece of chocolate.

"Like hell, I'm doing that!"

"He'll say yes, ya know," he slings his arm around the couch. Staring me dead in my eyes.

"Doubt that," I say looking away because I could feel my face heating up.

"You're not him so you wouldn't know," he sasses.

"And you would?"

" You damn well, I Know." I huff before standing up and walking up the stairs to grab my stuff out of his room. I have to go because, he knows? Jim fucking knows! Was I obvious?

Before I can fully understand what's happening. A soft pair of plump lips touch mine. I don't know how to react. Who would know how to react? He pulls away and has a cute smile resting on his face.

I feel the blood rushing to my face when I look him in the eye. I quickly looks away. A smile taking over my own lips.

"That's cute" he rubs circles on my palm.

"Hyung," I whine out.

He plants another short is kiss on my lips before pulling me into a hug. He's really warm. "Hyung...was it obvious?"

"Not to me, I overheard Jungkook talking to Jimin about wishing we'd marry already so he can you call you appa as we do things together as a family," That fucker. "I never realized until after that," he giggled.

"Jungkook?"

"But I thought asking you to marry me would be a little much..."

"Ask me  in two years and you'll see."

------
" Jimin Oppa be my valentine." Another girl asked during lunch today. Valentine's day in two days. And that's when I plan on asking Jimin out.

It may just be me hoping that's Jimin hates all of this. But it seems to me, he hates this all. Girls in his face and guys "secretly" checking him ou 24/7.

"Could you please leave my friends and I alone please?" I ask dropping down my voice down to wear I sound like Yoongi-appa.
The girls drops her smile and looks towards me. Rolling her eyes and lets her arms fall beside her holding both chocolate and bear.

"This has nothing to do with you. Who are you anyway? Yah! I'm talking to you! This, "she motions between her and Jimin hyung " has nothing to do with you!"  Her friend whispers something in her ear. "I m-mean o-oppa would you like to go to the dance with me?"

"Again, could you please leave my friends and I alone?" She crosses arms under her chest making her boobs seem bigger. Not that they weren't there- because they are huge by themselves. Gotta admit though I love meat on my partner I'm an ass man.

And Jimin's ass? It's a nice one.

"Ah Jungkook we should get going..." Ah yes. Jimin class president who doesn't give two flying fucks about school. I love him. Inod before grabbing my back and heading out the West wing door with Jimin following.

***

"Jimin is this really the best movie to watch? Not to be bitchy but uh really Train to Busan? That movie is a little uh..."

" We are the Busan brothers!"

" Brothers?"

"Boys...anyway I like this movie and we haven't watched it in a while." We sit down and watch the movie. Not that it was scary because it wasn't really but through out we'd scoot closer.

And closer.

Until Jimin's back was pressed to my chest and my hands playing with his fingers. We eat chocolate and watch the movie. Because what are friends for when you're single on Valentine's day?

"This movie is sad." I mumble I don't know why I think it's so sad, but I really wanna cry right now, and ik blaming the movie? I grab a chocolate ball. Taking a bite. And freezing.

.

.

.

.

Jimin's dark chocolate. How the hell does he eat this shit? "It's sad because you're lonely. You understand how it feels to lose a love one so abruptly."

" I still have you."

" You think you can get rid of me?"

"Never planned on it."

" Neither did i."

He pecks my lips " Love you"

" Love you too." I giggle as I hug him closer and tighter.

***WAS RUSHED***

NOTE:If you're single on Valentine's day it's because you're ugly. Don't forget it. (JK I'm pretty sure y'all are cuter than me...but yet again I'm single)