r

"Kookie, what's your dad doing here?" Jimin asks resting his head on my shoulder. I smile. I have Jimin, my apps is dating and is very happy, My hyung is dating and is happy.

"Is he here?" Here to see Yoongi.

"Yeah I stopped by Mr. Min's room before I came here and it smelled like your house. And I could hear him talking,"

"Then he's here to see Yoongi."

"Do you really not have a problem with it?" I look to see him standing and upset. I don't have a problem with it... should I? They are both happy and that's all I've ever wanted.

"Should I be?"

"YES!! HE'S YOUR DAD!! BIOLOGICAL OR NOT!" He pokes my chest as I stand face to face with him. Or at least try to Stand face to face. "Don't come crying to me when everything goes to shit."

He goes to walk away but I grab his wrist pulling him back towards me. "I don't know what the hell has you all pissy, but I don't really care what is is but, disrespecting my dad and me is gonna fucking stop." I don't really talk back to Jimin, hardly ever actually. There was this shock on hi face telling he didn't know how to react to it.

"I'm not gonna be a bitch so when you're ready to talk just tell me." I release his wrist, my heart clenches when he rubs his wrist and winces. The though of me hurting him hurts me.

***

"Jungkook come down to eat, I'm not telling you again," Yoongi was downstairs eating with us tonight, I don't mind. I saw them cooking together it was really cute.

Instead of answering I tread to the bathroom to see if it was obvious of my tears, when I decide it wasn't I made my way downstairs. "You guys didn't have to cancel your date ya' know?"

"Do you hate this?" Appa motions between the two of them. I shift at the idea of not them but Jimin hating it. I can tell they've been spending less time together for me I really appreciate it but it's not even for me.

"I uh- I don't- uh No..."

"I think I should go for tonight I'll see you next week Jungkook I'll text you Ba- I'll get going."

"No! I really don't mind...I don't I'm happy with you two together, Why does everyone want me to hate it!? Why? Why can't I be happy for you two? Is that so wrong?"

"Jungkook we don't want you to hate us together. We want your approval because it's I feel that your feelings for me as as important as your father's." Yoongi grabbed my hand and looking me in my eyes. He's being genuine.

"Why should I hate it? It's not wrong..."

"You don't have to hate it Guk-ah." Appa said as he kissed my head. Slowly rubbing my hair.

"He wants me to. He hates it. I don't know why? It's not about him!" I scream without realizing. My grip on his hand tightens as tears strike my eyes.

"Tell us who baby." We moved to the couch. I lay in the middle of Appa and Yoongi as they cradle me.

"I love him and he hates us...he hates that I'm happy with you guys...I don't know why."

"Jimin?" I nod at Yoongi's voice. It's deep and soothing, calm and collected. Sorta motherly while he's comforting me. His laugh shakes me. Appa looks up confused and curious.

"Guk, he's been like that his whole life. He still feels as if you have feelings for me, even after I became your teacher. Though you can't tell, he sees me as competition. Though I don't know the last time I was into anyone besides Seokjin-hyung."

Appa leans over me to give Yoongi a chaste kiss, I try to hide smile as I speak "Gross, guys I'm right here, do it on your own time!"

I don't know the last time I heard Yoongi giggle at the last time I saw my appa in love with anything more than food or his reflection.

"Hyung, I love you!"

"Love you too, baby!"