y

The haemul jeongol is simmering on the table as I was setting the other side dishes. I love cooking though I don't like to do it much. Well, I don't cook a lot at home. I own a restaurant. 

"You look so pretty, hun. Smells great but you know how Joon feels about seafood."

"He can suck my left nut, you were craving seafood so we are having it,"

"He can what your left what?" He sounds offended but it's obvious he's playing around.

"Babe," I tried to make my voice stern but it came out as soft. "You know what I meant," he kisses my neck before backing away.

"I know baby, just teasing ya, " pecking my lips he takes the mandu to the table.

***

"You worked on the soundtrack didn't you yoongi?" I nod covering my mouth to speak.

"Yeah, for the whole movie and the love interest," I see Jimin squirm and the words 'love interest' it's cute. "Speaking if the movie the premiere is in two weeks, they except you to show up with a date, you need to ask them already because I'm tried of this shit,"

all heads turn towards Jungkook Except Jimin's, his stayed focused on his lap. I know i shkukfbt have said it, but he needed a littke push. Weither from me as a father or friend they both needed it.

"I'll do it after dinner,"

"text them," Jimin sajd looking uo frim his lap. Everything set down and full-body turned towards Jungkook.

"I'll do it after dinner Jimin, please-" Jimin interrupted him by grabbing his phone from next to him.

"Do it, or I will. I need to know you've moved on so I can as well," you can tell he's trying not to yell. Trying to keep his cool and support the one he loves no matter what.

My check is resting in my plan and Jin bumps me and whispers "You shouldn't be enjoying this Yoongi, that's your son," I shrug and kiss his cheek before turning back to the scene.

Jungkook takes the phone out of Jimin's hands and looks at Jimin for more confrontation that he wants this.
"Do. It,"

After a few seconds of typing he sets his phone down and waits. He looks over to Jimin who has his fists balled up until his phone vibrates the whole table. His face in shock as he looks to Jungkook, who only nods.