Chapter Seventeen

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov
"Hey, how about we go on a date today, hmm?" Minho hummed looking at me, we were on the couch cuddling each other as the rain from outside didn't stop.

"Sure, where do you wanna go today? It's still raining out, there isn't a lot of places to go."

"Maybe just build a fort and watch a movie while eating the snacks Hyunjin bought?" He suggested.

"But those are my snacks." Hyunjin whined from the kitchen.

"I'll buy you more snacks if you let us eat the ones you bought." Minho said causing the boy to walk to the living room and sit on the solo couch, while having a thinking face.

"Okay." Hyunjin smiled standing up from the sofa and walking to Chaebin's room where her and Felix were both watching a movie.

"You two need a room." Hyunjin scoffed.

"This is a room." Minho said sticking out his tongue.

"The living room doesn't count." He rolled his eyes walking away.

"Of course it does." Minho mumbled under his breath.

I smacked his chest a laugh coming out of my mouth, "leave the poor boy alone Minho." I said making him pout.

"So, who's building the fort?" Minho smirked.

~

"Bye, guys! We'll be right across of you guys if anything happens." Felix said walking out of the front door.

"Wait for me! I don't want to stay with these love birds." Chaebin said grabbing her phone and slipping on her slippers and ran out of the front door that Felix held out for her.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Minho asked scrolling through various shows and movies.

"Just pick a random movie, it doesn't matter to me." I said.

"Okay, I guess we're watching another scary movie." Minho snickered.

"Out of any movie genre it had to be horror?" I snickered, "you don't like horror movies."

"I never said that, I just don't like the jump scared." Minho murmured, cheeks going pink.

I smiled at him and clutched his arm. "Don't worry, you have me." I teased kissing him."
~

"See, it wasn't so bad, am I right?"

"Wasn't so bad my ass." He hissed, "it was even worse then a horror movie, it wasn't even scary it was just a movie with lots of blood in the film." He mumbled throwing his head in on chest.

"Hey did it stop raining?" He asked looking out of the window.

"It did, finally." I said going back into the fort.

"I have to go home Jae Yi, or else Chan really is gonna kill me since I didn't go home yesterday." He said throwing on his jacket and slipping his shoes on.

"Bye, see you tomorrow at school." He said kissing me before heading out.

As soon as he left Chaebin entered the apartment.

"Felix and Hyunjin are bullies." She huffed, closing the door and walking over to me.

"What happened to you?" I laughed upon seeing her face.

"Felix and Hyunjin happened." She huffed once again. I looked at her confusingly.

"Long story short, I might not be able to sleep alone tonight, why did the repairers have to come fix their gas leak today?" She said puffing out her cheeks.

"They put on scary movies?" I questioned, making her nod.

"I thought Felix didn't like scary movies though?" I asked.

"He fell asleep halfway through the movie." She said frowning.

"So it was just you and Hyunjin then?" I teased wiggling my eyebrows.

"Oh relax nothing happened." She assured me.

"Okay, whatever you say." I said watching as she gave me a death glare.

"Okay, maybe I hide my face in his shoulder a few times, but only because Felix was laying down away from me so the closest person near me was Hyunjin." She pouted.

"Aww, you guys are cute." I teased making her blush.

"Stop, you're making me blush." She mumbled laughing afterward.

"Just call Hyunjin or Felix to stay over for tonight since you can't sleep alone tonight." I said making her knit her eyebrows.

"Why can't you sleep in my room tonight?" She asked.

"I have my own things to do Chae, and besides maybe you'll get closer to Hyunjin." I winked walking to my room.

"I hate you Jae." I heard her say.

"I love you too Chae." I shouted back laughing.

~

Minho's pov

"It's almost been three Minho." Chan taunted a smirk building on his face.

"You have a week left." Changbin added.

"Let's extend it to another month, and I can just get half the amount we planned." I said making them think for a moment.

"Fine, you can have another month to make her say I love you." Chan snickered.

"Good luck." Changbin smirked patting my back walking out of the room.

~

End of Chapter Seventeen