Chapter Twenty Six

Enjoy :,)

Jae Yi's pov

"Lee Felix I'm gonna kill you if I don't die from this." I said looking down from the top of the Ferris wheel.

"Relax, if you fall I'll fall down with you, so we'll both die together." He snickered.

I slapped his arm before the ride started moving again.

"You're gonna kill me before we reach the ground." I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"With what?" He laughed.

"Just from you talking to me." I said to him making a gasp leave his mouth.

"Lee Jae Yi, I did not raise you like that." He said before bursting out laughing.

A few minutes passed before the ride stopped and Felix dragged me out his laughter fading.

"Come on, the ride's over, let's go Jae." Felix said grabbing my hand and taking me out of the Ferris wheel cart.

"Where are we going next? Where's the others?" I asked Felix, he shrugged his shoulder before dragging me to a food stall ordering churros for both of us.

~

"Stop looking like you dated a serial killer Jae." Chaebin nudged looking at the people who gave us weird glances.

"It would've been better to date a serial killer then Minho." I said bitterly.

"I agree." Chaebin snickered.

"Hey Jae Yi." I heard someone say my name. I turned around to see Minho with a shy smile.

"What do you want." Chaebin said coldly.

"I just wanna talk to Jae Yi." He mumbled looking at the floor.

"I know I made a mistake but I wanna make it up to her, I promise I just wanna make things right." He mumbled his voice was very faint.

I looked at Minho making brief eye contact with him, a scoff left my mouth before I walked away.

"Make things right my ass." I mumbled.

Chaebin's pov

"I know I made a mistake but I wanna make it up to her, I promise I just wanna make things right." He said voice barely above a whisper looking up from the floor.

I glanced at Jae Yi to see her scoff and push past Minho mumbling something along the way.

I followed after her only to have Minho stop me.

"Please Chaebin, I know you don't like me but I really want to make things right again. I really like her, the bet was something stupid of me to do I know, but I learned my lesson, I'll never do anything to hurt her again." His voice was shaky and his nose started turning red tears were building up in his eyes.

"I left her at the n tower alone while it was raining, I wanted to turn back to her and hug her tight telling her that I love her but I was a coward and walked away." He sniffed. "Please, this past month is the one time I've actually had fun with someone. I don't wanna dick around with her. I want to hold her and kiss her and tell her how much I love her." He sniffed one again. "I love her so much."

"Please, try to make her talk back to me." He said before leaving.

~

End of Chapter Twenty Six