Chapter Twenty

~Enjoy

Italics = your thoughts

Jae Yi's pov

"I know where we should go for our next date." Minho said, handing me a drink.

"Really? Where?" I asked.

"An escape room." He replied.

"An escape room? With just us two? I'm not the person you want to be in a escape room with." I laughed.

"We can invite Chaebin and the boys too if you'd like." He showed a light smile as he interwind our hands together.

"Then it wouldn't be even, it'd be me, you, Chaebin, Hyunjin and Felix." I said to him.

"We can invite Jisung too and the girls if you want. Oh and Chan too."

"It's still not gonna be even Minho." I said slapping his arm gently.

"Hmm. Doesn't have to be even, I know we'll still win." He smiled down at me.

"Why are you my boyfriend." I snickered nudging him away from me.

"Besides, Chan needs to get out more." He murmured snaking his arms around my waist pulling me into a kiss.

"You wanna go?" I asked, he nodded and we walked hand in hand to my classroom Minho dropping me off before walking to his class that wasn't far from mine.

"Just think about it okay?" He mouthed as I nodded.

"Minho told me you guys were dating, how did someone so shitty get to be with someone like you?" Jisung laughed from beside me.

"Hey, that's my boyfriend you're talking about." I said slapping his arm lightly.

"I'm just saying." He laughed quietly.

"How was your day? I haven't seen you ever since this morning."

"I've been catching up with Chaebin, I really missed talking to her." He smiled.

"Oh? You and Chaebin? I can see it." I teased a wide smile plastering on my face.

"Relax, she still likes Hyunjin." He snickered. "Besides I like someone else too." He smirked.

"Han Jisung already has a crush on his first day of school?" I whisper shout next to him.

"Hush child, the whole class can hear you now." He shushed me.

"You have to tell me who it is, I swear I'll keep it a secret." I told him.

"I know you'll keep it a secret but I already told Chaebin and I feel like telling her was already enough." He mumbled.

"You're gonna tell Chaebin but not me?" I asked.

"Yep." He said shooting me a wink, "you'll find out who it is later."

I crossed my arms knitting my eyebrows together, who could Jisung like? It can't be Chaebin if he told her who he likes otherwise it would've been a confession, is it Miyoung? Maybe Seoyeon? Nah they just met today, could it be me? Nah, he can't like me right?

"If you're wondering, no, it's not you." Jisung interrupted my thoughts.

"I didn't think about that." I scoffed, embarrassed.

"I've known you for a long time, you don't have to pretend in front of me." He smirked.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, it looks ugly on you." I teased laughing a bit.

"You know Chaebin introduced me to Felix and Hyunjin today, oddly enough I feel like that Hyunjin dude doesn't like me. I don't know, maybe it's just me." He shrugged.

I shook my head and stifled a laugh. After what seemed like hours the bell finally rang indicating that school was over and we could go back home.

I walked out of class with Jisung and Minho came to us and pulled me into a hug and walked me out of the building, we sat on the bench waiting for the others.

"So did you think about it yet?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Wait, yeah as in yeah we can go or yeah you thought about it?" He asked confused.

"Both I laughed pulling him into another tight hug snuggling my head on his chest.

"Okay, we get it, you two are in love, can we go now." Hyunjin said walking around us to the bus stop his hands in his pockets, something he does when he's upset.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Felix who shrugged his shoulder confused from the Hyunjin's behavior as well.

"Wait where's Chaebin and Jisung?" I asked, shortly after I saw the two walking together laughing about something Jisung said.

"Hurry up love birds before you'll have to walk home." I shouted the bus coming right on time as Chaebin and Jisung got here.

We all went on the bus, Chaebin and Jisung were sitting next to each other, Hyunjin and Felix in another section of the bus sitting next to each other, Miyoung and Seoyeon sitting next to each other as well, listening to music. I was sitting next to Minho as he laid his head on my shoulder humming songs.

~

End of Chapter Twenty