Chapter Thirty Eight

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"But Chae, I didn't come here to study, I can do it at home." Hyunjin pouted at Chaebin.

"It's better to study now than at home Hyunjin, now get your textbooks out." She said trying to convince him to study with her.

"No." He pouted once more.

"Fine, I'll just study with Felix then." She frowned grabbing her textbook to head over where Felix was sitting only to have Hyunjin grip her hand before she left.

"Never mind, I change my mind, stay with me." He mumbled his hand still lingering on hers.

"Couples." Chan snickered as he plopped himself across from me.

"Yeah, I know right? Disgusting." I muttered.

"Oh come on, lighten up a bit Jae." Chan laughed taking a sip of his non carbonated drink.

"You know, for a guy who stays up all night studying it really surprises me that you don't drink coffee or energy drinks." I spoke trying to bring a lighter topic to our conversation.

"Yeah, it surprises me too." He mumbled adding a small laugh afterward.

"I'm a procrastinator who doesn't like carbonated nor caffeine drinks, it's a miracle that I'm still awake." Chan added.

"Mate, you need to stop procrastinating." Felix uttered in English his Aussie accent catching people's attention.

"Ooh! Do that again Felix! Your accent sounds  so cool." Hyunjin said surprised from the sudden English that was heard from the boy who almost never speaks his native language anymore.

"Wow, it seems like my boyfriend likes you more than me." Chaebin muttered to Felix a small laugh erupting from his lips.

"It seems like he likes my accent more then he likes me." Felix lightly teased.

"Calm down Chae, it's not the accent it's the freckles that I like." Hyunjin added teasing Chaebin as well causing her to grab the nearest object to her right which was a unwrapped straw and aimed it at him which ended up curving to the right, hitting Chan instead.

"Ow Chae." Chan mumbled rubbing his cheek where the straw hit.

"Whoops, sorry Chan." She nervously laughed standing up to patch up the little scratch that was on Chan's cheek.

"How did you get a cut from a straw Chan?" Miyoung chuckled.

"It's sharp okay, plus my skin is sensitive." He mumbled embarrassed.

"Oh you baby, I already said I'm sorry, do you me to kiss it better?" Chaebin responded in English using a baby voice.

"Chris is upset at Chaebin for treating him like a baby." Chan replied crossing his arms over his chest also speaking in English and using a baby voice, his Aussie accent complimenting Chaebin's English.

"Hey, I understand you two." Hyunjin stated in broken English.

"This is like English class but with two idiots speaking with a baby voice." Seoyeon snickered.

"And another idiot in class who's just sputtering our random English words." Jisung laughed referring to Hyunjin.

"I am not sputtering our random English words." Hyunjin scoffed feeling offended from his friends comment.

"I guess English class kind of payed off for Hyunjin." Chan chuckled a laugh falling out of my lips as well.

"Hey guys, isn't that Minho and Yuna?" Miyoung pointed out at the two who were outside the cafe seeming like they were lost.

~

End of Chapter Thirty Eight