Chapter Fifty Eight

I missed Minho's birthday :( Happy late birthday to this bby.

If you see the summary it's a spoiler for the next chapter.

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"We're here. Thanks again for everything Chan. I could not thank you enough."

He pulled me into a tight hug ruffling my hair. "Don't worry about it kiddo." I could hear him chuckle from above me. This felt so wrong but so right.

"Wait, Chan. I'm sorry." I murmured onto his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked pulling away from the hug.

"I can't do this to you, and I can't do this to myself. I'm sorry I still-"

"You still like him don't you?" He interrupted hurt evident in his sparkly eyes.

"I'm so sorry." I sniffled tears brimming my eyes.

"You're always crying. Don't worry about me Jae Yi, I'm fine." He softly smiled, wiping my tears pulling me into another tight hug.

We stayed there for a bit before he spoke again. "I guess I'll catch you later." He said pulling away from the hug throwing his hands in his pockets, waiting for me to head inside safely. I waved at him before turning around and finally going inside.

"Where have you been young lady? It is three in the morning." Chaebin said from the sofa, crossing her arms together.

"I've been out, with Chan." I said taking my shoes off plotting myself beside her pulling her into a side hug wiping my dried tears off my face.

"What's wrong Jae Yi."

"Chan and Minho." I muttered, she stayed quiet letting me continue.

"It was like I went on a date with both of them. Earlier I was at the arcade with Minho and then after I was at the park with Chan having a heartfelt conversation with him."

"Well, which one did you enjoy more?" She asked.

"I don't know, tonight, with Chan was different but in a good way, I loved every moment I spent with him even though it wasn't that long, but Minho, It just felt right hanging out with him." I sighed.

"You're stuck between those two boys?"

"Yeah, and I don't know what to do about it. Before Chan left he hugged me, it was nice and comforting but it wasn't the same as Minho's."

"Well," she paused turning her head to face me, "have you ever thought that the only reason you like Chan is because he reminds you of someone?" She said before standing up,
"you can't just choose them both. They'll understand Jae Yi, just don't be so hard on yourself." She added before heading to her room.

~

"You stayed up that long with Chan? You don't even stay up that late with me." Minho teased.

"It was nice talking to him. It was refreshing too." I shrugged as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I can't believe you two left us, it was a mess in the morning." Hyunjin groaned rubbing his eyes. "I woke up hugging Jisung thinking it was Chaebin." He groaned even louder.

"You guys were drinking?" I asked raising my brows.

"No we weren't, just the lack of sleep, I was helping Hyunjin study with biology." Chaebin answered. "We stayed up all night."

"You didn't tell me you were leaving." He pouted at her.

"I left you a note."

"Yeah that I read after you left."

"You didn't tell me you were leaving either." Minho said looking at me.

"I don't have to tell you." I snickered.

"Yeah you do."

"You're not my boyfriend" I poked at him a teasing smile forming on my lips.

"I mean, I can be your boy-"

"I'm leaving Seoul."

"What?" We all said in sync heads all turned to Chan.

"I got a scholarship in Europe and I'm going to study there." He added avoiding eye contact from us.

"And you're telling us that now?" I asked.

"Well I was going to tell you guys yesterday but, I don't know, I was still thinking about it." He shrugged.

"Well, when are you leaving?" Hyunjin asked.

"Same time as Jae Yi." He answered.

"What?" Chaebin said before going quiet.

"No way are my two best friends leaving at the same time." She mumbled frowning.

"Chan, if this is about yesterday. I'm sorry."

"Woah mate. What happened yesterday?" Felix asked.

"Nothing happened it just. It's nothing." I sighed.

"Oh, yesterday was nothing to you." Chan chuckled softly eyebrows furrowing.

"No Chan that's not what I meant."

"It's fine Jae Yi. Don't worry about me." He stood up walking out the door.

~

End of chapter Fifty Eight